Scalextric Banner Link

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scalextric Banner Link

If I click on the Scalextric banner at the top of a page that takes me to the Hornby model train site. I had to do a Google search for Scalextric USA to get where I needed to go. Maybe when the other more important issues with this site get fixed the Scalextric link can be corrected.

It is there just have to click on store and click on the drop down list for scalextric

Comment

I've noticed that as the site gets upgraded and overhauled, one of the weird results is that previously deleted banners from companies who had ceased being Advertisers have reappeared. Take a look at the top of the page, and you'll see what I mean - I think probably 5 of them don't belong (clicking on them takes you nowhere).

So I'm going to guess that this may be connected to the Scalextric/Hornby banner 'malfunction' (mind you, they're making some beautiful locomotives these days).

No doubt it will all get sorted eventually.

Comment

This is the proper link... https://www.scalextric.com/us-en/

Comment

I see that with the new software the banners are now gone. Perhaps there could be a sticky someplace with links to the sponsors.

Comment

Working...
          X