I think This one is a Winner!! C3622

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think This one is a Winner!! C3622

Seem to be finding my way with the Gulf livery......

Where did you get that ? Beautiful !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gysse View Post
      Where did you get that ? Beautiful !!!!
      They are available now. Caught an excess Pre-Order ( I think) from a dealer State side. Early shipment with limited number of cars....so get one soon!!

[IMG][/IMG]
      Last edited by sascws90; 10-19-2015, 02:11 PM. Reason: Reason available early? pics

Comment

Motor Mount Loose

Houston We Have a Problem???????.....
        Was made aware from another blogs member, that the Motor of his car would rotate 1/4 of a turn. Checked my car and the motor rotates also.
        15 Degrees or more. Still tight but rotates way too much?
        Don't know if this will be a Major problem down the line? Car runs fine for now.
        Any idea's out there on this Rotation of the Motor? The DHL car has no play in the motor to chassis mount???
        Last edited by sascws90; 10-22-2015, 10:03 AM. Reason: rotation issue not problem

Comment

Hmmm - I just picked one of these up at the track last night - but haven't pulled it from the case... Will have to see if I have the rotation issue as well...

Comment

Here's a quote from another blogger:
            "not a problem if you are running with bar magnet in place. with out it was getting way to much car bounce. had to hot glue it in place "
            Sound advice I would say!!

Comment

Beautiful car! I see they've been released en masse now. How's yours running?

Comment

I got two of these last week and find them to be a bit slow. Initial setup has the downforce set at just under 200 grams and MJK tyres fitted & trued, so maybe I have more work to do.

Comment

Just received mine today. Simply beautiful car. Man....this thing seems to sit super low to the track for a Scaley. Impressed that there is almost zero slop in the front or the rear axle. I do have a bit of rotation on the motor, nothing like the 1/4 turn mentioned above, but more like 1mm. Will glue it in place before running it tomorrow. Hope it runs half as good as it looks!

Comment

Working...
                  X