No announcement yet.

Finally a Forum for Scalextric Digital.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally a Forum for Scalextric Digital.

Just in time for the Holidays we now have a Forum dedicate to SSD or Scalextric Digital.
    Over time we will be posting threads here that answer questions about Scalextric Sport Digital.

Got questions, ask here!!!

Got tips, or set up or tuning solutions, post them here. Over time this will become the place to find out all about SSD ( Scalextric Sport Digital )

Thank you to Scalextric USA for their expanded support of SCI in these trying times, we appreciate their advertising here on SCI.
    Alan Smith
    SCI Owner.
    www.scaleracing.com
    www.slotcarillustrated.com
    www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
    www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

AWWW YEAH! SSD only, baby! Bring it on!

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

This sounds like very good news.

Comment

Love my SSD!

Comment

Fantastic!!

Comment

Greetings all! I have the new digital platinum set due to arrive this Monday. A great time to start this thread! I currently have a scx digital setup. I want to do more with track control, ghost cars, throttle adjustment, etc. that is the reason I am switching. I look forward to adding whatever I can here that is helpful to others I'm sure I will need some help. I'm going all out with PCLC software, USB cable, PC, 0/16/16 phidgets box,push buttons and lights. Can't wait to dive in.

Comment

you're in the right place. It also looks like Arduino might come into use with Race Control System 64 (another SSD RMS). They're just starting development on it now, for arduino support that is, but they're bouncing around all kinds of ideas for it.

Comment

I have not heard about Race Control System 64. Sounds great. The more players, the more competition, the better the outcome, the more features that get added.

Comment

Glad to see this new section.!!! Thanks to all who put it together..

Comment

Question on Scalextric Digital to analog conversion.

I hope someone can answer this for me, I need your expertise! I am running a 115' four lane Scalextric analog track. I have just installed the Scalextric 6 car digital power base in one of the 2 track. It works great as digital. Now for my question. Our club runs 4 lane analog for our bi monthly races. Most guys are not yet sold on digital so I must have the 4 lane analog setup for these races. I know you can switch from digital to analog on the digital computer setup but to have all things fair, I need to use my Parma controllers when running a 4 lane analog race and they don't fit into the 6 car power base. To remedy this, I put the analog power base back into the track plan. When running digital, I do not have the analog power track hooked up with power. The digital runs just fine. When running analog, I unplug the Digital base power supply and use the old analog base to power those 2 lanes with the Parma controllers. They work perfectly except the fan runs on the digital base when the cars are moving. When they stop, so does the fan. Will this hurt the digital base or it is okay the way I have it set up. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks and happy New Year!

Comment

Yes, you'll hurt the digital base. Unhook the power wires from the base under the track and put switches in so that it can be fully disconnected when you run your analog power/control.

Comment

Working...
                        X