Controller + Wireless Analog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by otracer View Post
    Another satisfied scorpius customer here. I just received a couple of the wireless controllers and a couple wam's and couldn't be happier. I really liked my slot.it's but it is nice being able to move around the track......
    Hello to all,
    Another testimony....
    My Hobby is Alive again because of these great products.
    I purchased 2 WAM's and 2 Controllers plus a Dongle and What a difference being Wire-Less!!!!!! Free at last.
    Working on throttle programs for my cars. Being able to set up different Throttle configurations for different cars and drivers is a Plus and Loading them is a breeze.
    The Learner Mode at 50% for the youngsters works for me.
    A Big Thank you once again....
    Last edited by sascws90; 10-28-2016, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Hadn't run this car in quite a while.
      Runs my other Mosler's in the ground with this curve!! Handles Perfectly:

Comment

I just got a replacement controller thanks to my over active dog who knocked my original to the ground last week breaking the front button. I got the new one working and now I am wondering about something. Are the power curves stored in the controller or the WAM? If they are in the WAM I don't have to figure out how the program works and even better find the dongle. If they are in the controller I have to teach myself how to do it again.

Comment

They are in the controller. What kind of curve did you program? I'd love to see what you're using.
          Also, you don't NEED the dongle, because they can be programmed on the controller itself... it's just a bit annoying and tedious because of the short menu timeout kicking back to the main screen when you're not done yet.

Comment

That's why I did it with the dongle before. You can set all the curves at your leisure and then send them to the controller. It's been so long now since I did the programming I just remember that the first 4 were a convex shape, #5 was a straight line 6 through 8 were concave and 9 stopped at 75% throttle for cars with motors that were too hot to handle.

I guess I'll just have to find my dongle.

Comment

Hi Bob
              They are the default curves that are already installed.

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by injectorman View Post
                Hi Bob
                They are the default curves that are already installed.

Rick
                What are the default curves, generally?

Comment

Default curves:
                  http://slotcarillustrated.com/portal...ad.php?t=82008

Comment

Thanks, after I get my new controller reprogrammed I will post my settings.

Comment

Working...
                    X