X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US SCX Technical Support Contact!!

here's a contact in the USA (Ohio) for all your SCX tech needs

"Please send to all .
    My name is Bryan Young, I have worked in the hobby business for more than 10 years.
    I am the new SCX tech support here in the US. if you have any problems please call or email with you problems.

Tech Support call
    877-729-2099 Toll free or
    419-288-2528

email: [email protected]
    Please Also go to: www.scx.es
    EMAIL IS THE BEST WAY TO CONTACT ME AND THE FASTEST

Bryan Young"
    Last edited by MrFlippant; 12-15-2012, 05:07 PM. Reason: new contact info

Scx Tech

Bryan, if you're out there, Welcome to SCI. Hope we don't make pests of ourselves. THANK YOU & SCX for your help and support. From all SCX Digital users and fellow Slotheads here at SCI; WELCOME ABOARD!!!

SR

Comment

Hey Bryan, it was nice meeting you in the shop this morning. . . See there are slotheads everywhere. . . . Why didn't you tell me about the BRM??? Look around on this site and keep watching it you will get an idea on what the people in the US are looking for. . . We will see how the new R8 does on the 7th against some tough rivals. . . Ken from Hobbyland
      Last edited by mmmoose1; 06-22-2007, 03:47 PM.

Comment

[email protected]

Just to update this, the above email address is the current one I have for Bryan Young who is the tech support for the US market for SCX. The phone number in the first post is the one to use to talk with Bryan.

DK

Comment

Just to make this official...

I've asked to be a moderator in the SCX forum to help SCX stay in touch with their racers and to help answer questions when I can. Whether you're a newbie or a seasoned vet, let's breathe new life into this section of SCI.

If you've got a question and I can answer it, I will. If I can't, I'll find out directly from SCX. If you're got a concern or suggestions for SCX, I'll pass them along.

DaveK
          SCX Forum Moderator
          Last edited by DaveKennedy; 10-29-2007, 04:06 PM.

Comment

hey dave am a big scx fan and have been for years just one quick question the scx cars that i have have been great but the xenon lights have just been a p.o.s i have tryed to have them warrantyed by scx but of no vail. would u be the one to help here. if not thas ok but i would be great if scx would step up here. thanks and hope to be hearing from u soon.

Comment

Vision34, you've contacted Bryan about this?

Comment

ya but i have not recived a response this was back in june so i just gave up and i have been trying to contact scx in spain. but at no vail.

Comment

Bryan & SCX Support is fantastic! Don't forget to check out Bryan's tech support videos.

http://www.youtube.com/scxtechusa

Comment

Those videos are an excellent marketing product.
                    I think they are great.
                    Kudos Bryan
                    nascar03

Comment

I agree. I watched them all, really nice work. I assume SCX knows what they have in you. The company would be wise to treat you well.

BTW, your "clean a dirty car" video had me cracking up.

Comment

I watched Brian's YouTube demo about 6 car set up. I bought the NASCAR Tri Oval and a Pit Box. Does anyone know, can I use the control box that came with the Tri Oval set and hook it up with the Pit Box for the additional 3 cars? Do I need to buy the cable, is there something special about it, or can I make up my own CAT 5 cable?

Comment

Here's Bryan hard at work in the SCX booth at the NYToyfair answering questions from customers on his cell... he's quite a character!
                          DK

Comment

Excellent support

Contacted Bryan a few weeks ago regarding a problem with my SCX Nascars. He replied immediately and shipped out some replacement parts straight away!!
                            Great customer service!!

Thank you.

Comment

Excellant customer service! Contacted Bryan concerning a problem I had with a new GT car from a set I recently purchased and withing 2 non-working days I got a response and he is going to send me a replacement, Thanks Gene

Comment

Working...
                              X