This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeCastro45 View Post
    Hi, I will like to know if the 2009 and 2010 Club Cars does also have the new RX 42E motor.
    Thanks.

For certain, the 2009 Club Car had the RX-42B and I am inclined to believe the 2010 CC will also have the "B".

The unofficial reason for dropping the "E" after the 2008 CC was due to compatibility issues when using the car in digital mode (the motor was too powerful and constantly burned out the chips). Downgrading back to the "B" in most cases reduces the chance of excessive chip failure.

Dave

Comment

I haven't heard anything about a 2014 SCX Club Car...!
      Should I be worried?
      LOL
      Graham..

Comment

Originally posted by nascar03 View Post
        I haven't heard anything about a 2014 SCX Club Car...!
        Should I be worried?
        LOL
        Graham..

Why would that even be a "worry"?

A car is a car and if they skipped a year or two (like they did in 2012 and 2013 for the worldwide market) it's not the end of the world. In fact, it's an an opportunity (at least for me) to spend on one less car for that year.

I'm sure if SCX felt that 2014 is the year to really get their marketing back into play, they will have already made an effort to promote a CC since it takes a year to really make that happen (all the pre-orders, scheduling a production run, shipping them out, etc). However, we're already in March so I would say to forget about 2014 and hopefully they'll look to 2015 for an uptick in promotions (especially if they are true to their promise that 2015 is the year for some big advancements in the digital arena).

Dave
        Last edited by LDFan; 03-03-2014, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Thanx Dave...
          I was just funnin' with ya.
          Here's hoping 2015 is the rebuilding year for SCX.
          Thanx
          Graham

Comment

Working...
          X