Welcome to SCX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to SCX

Team SCI would like welcome and thank SCX and SCX Digital in joining the Slot Car Illustrrated forums.

Alright! Good to have yet another manufacturer on board!

Comment

Yeah! Love their rally cars.

Comment

Good deal! When will we be able to get the Fiat 124 spyder?

Comment

Why are these Chassis Still not available

I have been asking around since about 2 weeks after they first released.
          the SCX Williams FW26 "Walrus" #3
          Manufacturers Code: SCX61670

As i broke the pin that holds the front Wheel ( Rim ) on, and have tried the standard williams chassis they have at the shops, But they are not as long as the Walrus Williams F1's front end.

When will these be available Please ?

Thanks
          Regards

Comment

Scx

Great. I love SCX cars, kinda hard to find though.

Comment

Me Too!

Nearly every SCX car since 1995.

Comment

Scx

Nice

Comment

SCX question

Is there an SCX rep who will be handling questions here? I'm a big fan of SCX cars by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by team SCI
                    Team SCI would like welcome and thank SCX and SCX Digital in joining the Slot Car Illustrated forums.
                    And so say all of us! Will there actually be input from someone representing SCX? I think you guys make some great stuff, and it would be great to see what's coming up -- like the Aston Martin Vanquish DBR9, Corvette C6R, Seat Cupra Puma, and Volvo S60, as well as the Vintage McLaren F1 car..

Bart

Comment

Set up

Spider.....nice track!! Is that a 4x8 size set up? I just bought the Digi pit lane set and need to squeeze it in a 4x8 or 5x9......

Comment

5 x 9 Set Up

Hey smfyr241,
                        My layout is on a standard size 5 x 9 ping pong table. I am hoping to set up a Digital track one of these days. But I still need to get some more track to set up my favorite track design. I hope that you enjoy yours.
                        Spider V.

Comment

scx Digi

Just set up the track last night.....The lane changes will frustrate you....It appears that these cars will change when they want....1 car out of 3 from the set, will change every time. Pit road is the most awsome feature yet. I did find out that 4x8 is too small.....barely fit....(oval)...I will be extending this weekend. Does anyone know who sells extra track other than Tower and Horizon...???

Comment

Unwanted Track Changes?

Hey smfyr241, Sorry to hear about the unintended track changes. It sort of defeats the whole idea if you can not control the track changes. Just out of curiousity, was your track brand new? I have not tried my set out yet because I prefer a larger layout and still have not bought the extra track that I would like. I would appreciate hearing more about your experience and whether the problem continues and also if the dealer will replace the track change pieces, etc.? Thanks, Spider V.
                            Last edited by Spider_Veloce; 03-30-2006, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by smfyr241
                              Just set up the track last night.....The lane changes will frustrate you....It appears that these cars will change when they want....1 car out of 3 from the set, will change every time.

I had the exact same problem with mine at the beginning, and I did two things that made a difference.

1. Loosen the screws on the bottom of the lane change tracks. If they're too tight they don't allow the flipper to come back.

2. Round off the leading edge of the guide pin with a file. It didn't take much, but it seemed to make a difference.

I still do not know why I had only one car with the problem, but I did and after doing these two things I no longer have that problem.

I'm up to about 60 feet on my layout and very pleased with it now.

Comment

Working...
                              X