• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin
    started a topic 50 lap road test LMP cars

50 lap road test LMP cars

50 lap road test with no offs

SCX 61010 Audi R8 Crocodile box stock, right out of the box. Old chassis and motor
    50 laps in 6.20 with a fast lap of 6.071

SCX 61000 Audi R8 Gulf, box stock, right out of the box. Old chassis and motor. Oiled with trued tires.
    50 laps in 5.01 with a fast lap of 5.811

SCX 60760 Audi R8 #9 LeManns 2000, with the SCX 50210 Pro Turbo Plus Motor
    50 laps in 4.39 with a fast lap of 5.413

SCX 61300 Audi R8 Sport Japan.with the SCX 50210 Pro Turbo Plus Motor, oiled and trued tires
    50 laps in 4.33 with a fast lap of 5.356

SCX 61820 Dome Judd Lammers #15 box stock right out of the box. The new motors and chassis.
    50 laps in 4.37 with a fast lap of 5.334

SCX 61160 S101 Dome Judd Holland, box stock right out of the box. The new motors and chassis. Oiled and trued tires
    50 laps in 4.29 with a fast lap of 5.233

• Austin
    replied
    Also did you design the set-up yourself or did you follow some published track design?
    I make the design just by laying the track on the table. Just now am I putting into the Carrera track design program.

Now back to SCX and the one hour LMP testing.

SCX are you look there ???

Leave a comment:

• Wet Coast Racer
    replied
    Great to see some photos of your track, Austin, good fast design there.

I guess by now you must know all the turns.

Leave a comment:

• Spider_Veloce
    replied
    Very Impressive Track Lay Out

Hey Austin,
    Very Impressive size track layout. It looks pretty big. Can you tell us the length of each lane, in order to help us appreciate the lap times relative to the length of the track? Also did you design the set-up yourself or did you follow some published track design?
    Thanks, Spider V.

Leave a comment:

• Austin
    replied
    It's all powered with this powersupply I got from Harry some years ago. There are three power tapes and five Professor Motor controllers, one spare. The computer timeing is Lap Timer 2000 & Track Mate. I all so us Carlson's Slot Cars Custom made Lap Timing Sensors

Leave a comment:

• Spider_Veloce
    replied
    What Track Lay Out Are You Using?

Hey Austin, Perhaps I missed this detail somewhere but what track lay out are you using? Thanks, Spider V.

Leave a comment:

• Austin
    replied
    The magnet holder was set even with the chassis on all cars. I didn't test the down force but I should have the MagnetMarshall this week. Then the one hour runs start.

Leave a comment:

• monquispot
    replied
    Austin

this is all very nice. and time consuming. but..........how were the magnets adjusted? 'cause from the box they ain't always set the same.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X