Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCX users - Please send this email.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SCX users - Please send this email.

    I just hit the "contact" link on the SCX main website page, and sent this email ([email protected]):

    Subject: Where are the user forums?

    I have kept in contact with hundreds of the most avid users of the SCX system through the SCX message boards. They are no longer present on the SCX website. Where can I find them? Thank you.

    Pete


    OK, so it's a little passive-aggresive. But if enough people do it, it might send a message.

    Thanks

  • #2
    I just sent them an email, it bounced back...

    Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

    [email protected]

    Technical details of permanent failure:
    Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 5.1.1 <[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual alias table (state 13).

    Comment


    • #3
      It is my understanding that SCX online as you knew it is no longer operational by choice. SCX has decided not to continue it...unless something changes in the future.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TeamPeter View Post
        OK, so it's a little passive-aggresive. But if enough people do it, it might send a message.
        Talk to their distriibutors and support people, and tell them to send it up the chain.

        Comment


        • #5
          Yep, got bounced back undeliverable

          Comment


          • #6
            I imagine the tecnitoys email addresses are becoming obsolete

            Comment


            • #7
              i asked bryan about the service email a few days ago and he said that all mail going to the tecnitoys service email address is being redirected to the scx gmail address.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by baharris3 View Post
                I imagine the tecnitoys email addresses are becoming obsolete
                I thought that, too, but Bryan told me that [email protected] was still going to be a valid service address for the foreseeable future. Maybe tecnitoys.com is being deluged by requests lately, though.

                Cheers!
                -Don

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by bibbster View Post
                  It is my understanding that SCX online as you knew it is no longer operational by choice. SCX has decided not to continue it...unless something changes in the future.
                  I'm aware. I was an active member on the SCX user forums. The old SCX worldwide web now just redirects to the english version of the scx.es website. The forums are no longer active. That's why many of us are now here.

                  The link I sent was from the "contact us" section of the still operational scx.es site.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TeamPeter View Post
                    I just hit the "contact" link on the SCX main website page, and sent this email ([email protected]):

                    Subject: Where are the user forums?

                    I have kept in contact with hundreds of the most avid users of the SCX system through the SCX message boards. They are no longer present on the SCX website. Where can I find them? Thank you.

                    Pete

                    OK, so it's a little passive-aggresive. But if enough people do it, it might send a message.

                    Thanks
                    Hi Pete

                    I was just on their SCX.es website looking for any forum info and considered doing the same before reading this post. Great minds think alike! However, the fact it is [email protected] I doubted it would make it through. Instead, try http://www.educaborras.com/eng/consumer_care/index.php and send them a message like I just did that I miss the forum and would like it to be re-instated!

                    Bilby

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by baharris3 View Post
                      I imagine the tecnitoys email addresses are becoming obsolete
                      I think this link has always been dead. I got a rejection from this address too, and then I thought I remembered that I had tried to use this address to ask a question when I was a newbie SCX user, before I learned about Bryan. Sure enough, I searched my gmail and found a rejection like this from almost a year ago. This email address has been dead for at least that long.

                      That's one way to make sure you never get bad feedback, I guess....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Bilby View Post
                        Hi Pete

                        I was just on their SCX.es website looking for any forum info and considered doing the same before reading this post. Great minds think alike! However, the fact it is [email protected] I doubted it would make it through. Instead, try http://www.educaborras.com/eng/consumer_care/index.php and send them a message like I just did that I miss the forum and would like it to be re-instated!

                        Bilby
                        Nice find! Thanks. I will do that immediately. I hope many others do too.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          If you keep working from your side, I'll keep trying from mine.

                          Ahab out . . .

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Bilby View Post
                            Hi Pete

                            Instead, try http://www.educaborras.com/eng/consumer_care/index.php and send them a message like I just did that I miss the forum and would like it to be re-instated!

                            Bilby
                            This is the right way to contact the new management and they do read the messages; as I got an answer to a message I sent earlier this year.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I sent them(Borras) a message.
                              We'll see what happens.
                              Glad to see a lot of us over here @SCI.
                              Graham

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X