Slot.it Rubber Tire For SCX Track

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slot.it Rubber Tire For SCX Track

What is a good Slot.it rubber tire for SCX track? C1, P6, or other compounds? Thank you.

I would expect P6's to be excellent on your SCX track. They were great on my Scalextric Classic track.

Comment

if its the digital or new universal track, we run s2's like the sipt17 or sipt18

Comment

I've found the C1 tires to be great all around on a variety of track, including classic/SCX. I'd expect them to perform just as well on the new SCX track. I'm also a fan of F22, as far as slot.it rubber goes.
        Overall, though, I prefer urethane tires. Yellow Dog, Paul Gage, oldslotracer, and more make great urethane tires for a variety of cars. They grip well on a variety of surfaces, can't be treated (e.g. magic tire treatments that are often kept secret), and true quickly and easily on sandpaper or on a truing machine. I've never been disappointed by a urethane tire I've tried so far. In fact, I just got some more Paul Gage tires, and they're totally transforming a variety of cars that I've had languishing in the drawers.

Comment

Working...
        X