Please make SCX motor info available again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please make SCX motor info available again

Just a note to whomever from SCX reads this sub-forum.

With the demise of SCXworldwide please make the motor specs available as this link is obviusly not working http://www.scxworldwide.com/ipb/inde...topic=28&st=20

Also maybe you would send a RK-91 to Robert so he can test it.

Thanks

Hi Abarth Mike, all SCX motors are listed on SlotCarNews.

The RK42 has already been tested, and as the RK91 is a 42 with AWD drive, it should have the same specs (around 17/18 )

Comment

Originally posted by LanciaB View Post
      Hi Abarth Mike, all SCX motors are listed on SlotCarNews.

The RK42 has already been tested, and as the RK91 is a 42 with AWD drive, it should have the same specs (around 17/18 )
      LB,

RX41B is 18,000 and RX81B is 18,000 both being the B spec. RX91 is 20,500. Maybe the RK91 is the same as the old RX91.

RK41 does have a reasonable amount of torque so that can be harnessed and has been said is the same size as FK-180

I have an RK 1.11 in a 2CV also 4x4 and according to my "Speed Checker" testing it comes out at 20,000. (20,092) but I can't measure torque.

In the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter I simply thought that the SCX page with the info on was handy.
      Last edited by Abarth Mike; 10-01-2012, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Hi Mike, I agree the RX91 his a **** hot motor. I had one I burnt and throw to the bin several years ago as I did not knew how to repair these.....stupid me.

I also have a MGA (rk41) and a DS3 (RK91) and I agree, they are really fast.

I also have a speed checker, but did not test these motors yet. I'll do it soon and keep the board informed.

Unfortunately I don't have anything to check torque.

The "motor post" on SCXWW was really instructive, beyond the speeds.

I agree it's a shame these informations can't be taken back.

Comment

Originally posted by LanciaB View Post
          The "motor post" on SCXWW was really instructive, beyond the speeds.
          I agree it's a shame these informations can't be taken back.
          I agree B.... a lot of work went into that thread.

Comment

Funny, I went looking for the site a couple days ago and was disappointed to see it gone...forgetting all the changes at SCX had taken place.

Maybe someone will bring it back for us.

Comment

Working...
            X