Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any new stuff for SCX Digital

Hello

Anybody know of any new items coming out for SCX Digital? Maybe a new Pitbox controller that's more user friendly for a PC connection and RMS? Yellow flag capability, power control, automatic track call, Ghost cars, similar to the Scalextric 6 car base? Would be nice to see something updated. I think they have a wonderful product that has much more eye appeal than the competition! I think with an updated interface that has a little more flexibility they could really have just about anything anyone could want!

Dave

Here is the spreadsheet I grabbed from SCXWW; it doesn't have any "recent" cars, but is a pretty good resource none-the-less. Hope it helps.

Sorry. Posted this to the wrong thread...
    -Don
    Last edited by YturnRight; 11-28-2012, 08:29 PM. Reason: oops

Comment

Originally posted by justameinmd View Post
      Hello

Anybody know of any new items coming out for SCX Digital?
      That's the big question everyone is wondering.

I would wait at least until mid 2013 to see if they make any announcements. At this point, it appears that new ownership wants to maintain what has been produced for SCX-D but that can change in a heartbeat as well (e.g.: Spanish economy still not looking so hot).

Dave

Comment

Thanks. I was curious. I'm actually switching to scalextric system with 6 car power base and pc control. Looking forward to branching out.

Comment

I can understand that. I'm thinking of an interesting alternative to my SCX-D investment soon enough.

Comment

LDFAN

I was checking out a few of your pics a few weeks ago. Some really great ideas and thing you have done with your setup.

Comment

If you're speaking of my unusual track layouts; yeah, they are a bit "over the top".

But hey, it's "digital" and that's why it can be done. One day I'll actually be serious about building a track that actually looks like a real track.

Dave
              Last edited by LDFan; 12-04-2012, 01:19 AM.

Comment

I believe it was some pics you had of some custom jumper tracks, and yes some great layouts I saw as well.

I may just hang on to my SCX D set for a few months and see if anything interesting comes out.

Comment

Working...
                X