WOS APP, For Android

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOS APP, For Android

In my custom PC LapCounter for SCX WOS thread I mentioned that SCX Sent me something else when I asked for help on the lap counter. I did not receive any help with the lap counter, however they did send me a file that will install the WOS app on Android. I could not get it to work on my Note 4, and I have been busy with other things since then.

I just got a reply from SCX saying that I can share it, so here it is.

I have not tried to install this particular version yet, the link they originally gave me was inside a file, inside a link, to another file... so it was odd.

It is likely still beta-ish, it is part English part Spanish, Use at your own risk

WOS1-36b15.apk
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3we-35H2DnTTHVpMEdVY2VxYVU

All of my slot car stuff is packed out of the way while I worked on my simulators, will be getting it back out again soon, then I will test this as well.

Post feedback on the app here, I will send it to SCX.

I installed it successfully on my LG V10. I ran it, and fiddled with the track planner for a minute or two, then have been busy with other things. :\ With the long weekend, I might find some time to put up the WOS and try all the other fun stuff.

Comment

hooking up

anyone know how the android hooks up to the scx cpu unit?

Comment

Audio Cable, which one depends on your device.

The cable is what I cannot get to work.

Comment

Will try here ...... Update if anyone figures this out.

Comment

Trying to configure on laptop using android emulator on laptop

Comment

Unlikely to work unless you can setup an audio port on your pc to work the same way as the one on an Android Device.

Comment

Thank you for sharing the app.

I have installed it on a Note 4 and a Note 10.1.
                So far seems to work fine.

Suggestion for SCX: Please make the app Chromecast compatible. I can mirror the app to Chromecast but the delay (lag) in the transfer makes the app unuseable in a race. Otherwise, kudos to SCX for finally getting this out to the community.

Comment

What cable are you using with a note 4?
                  It will not work with my Note 4.

Comment

Conwork 2-Pack 3.5mm Audio Extension Cable Male to Male 4-Conductor TRRS Stereo [Gold Plated Connectors] 90 Degree Right Angle for iPhone, iPad or Smartphones, Tablets, Media Players, 4ft -Red

$6.99 2 pak from Amazon

Comment

I mirrored the app tonight from my Note 4 using the "Google Home App" and it streamed in real-time to my chromecast (No lag at all). I'm impressed now and will be very happy being able to see the app on the bigger monitor.

Comment

scx wos

yes seems to work.

how can I get the iphone app? I have it on my ipad so how can I transfer or put it on another non android?

do you know about the wos interface with pclapcounter?

Originally posted by Draconious View Post
                        In my custom PC LapCounter for SCX WOS thread I mentioned that SCX Sent me something else when I asked for help on the lap counter. I did not receive any help with the lap counter, however they did send me a file that will install the WOS app on Android. I could not get it to work on my Note 4, and I have been busy with other things since then.

I just got a reply from SCX saying that I can share it, so here it is.

I have not tried to install this particular version yet, the link they originally gave me was inside a file, inside a link, to another file... so it was odd.

It is likely still beta-ish, it is part English part Spanish, Use at your own risk

WOS1-36b15.apk
                        https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3we-35H2DnTTHVpMEdVY2VxYVU

All of my slot car stuff is packed out of the way while I worked on my simulators, will be getting it back out again soon, then I will test this as well.

Post feedback on the app here, I will send it to SCX.

Comment

iphone app

I havnt found anyway to transfer from iPhone to iPhone. if you find a way message me. Also I believe the above post is the app for android not apple. I could be wrong, could someone clarify that?

Thanks Joeypm

Comment

Yes.

It is for Android only.

Comment

My android app just turned to all spanish? Whats up with that? Anyone have the english android version?

Comment

Working...
                              X