Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here....emailed with no reponse. It's been weeks since I've sent the email (several actually). Where is Brian and where is SCX? I am about to give up as well. 28 digital cars and tons of track, etc..... Bummer for all of us SCX digital customers....

Comment

I contacted Bryan a few weeks ago with a request for the parts list and he did reply after about a week, so maybe try again on the [email protected] address. Good to know he is still out there.

Comment

Thanks Bilby

Comment

No Response

I have tried 3 different email addresses and I think the company has gone under. Tower H has stopped carrying the product. They are unloading what they have. I'm having issues finding parts.

Comment

try pbandjimm for parts

pbandjimm has parts

Comment

Why would they come out with a new catalog for 2015-16? And the new app coming out by year's end. They have a new distributor for scx in the states now. I just think this new company does things differently from the old one. Only time will tell what happens next...
              Last edited by elm speedway; 02-25-2016, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Is there any us contact yet?

Comment

Is there a us contact anymore?

Comment

jbandjimm is the best bet. if you have tech problems only the forum user offer any real help. you can get bryan young at times with [email protected] but it is sketchy

Comment

• I agree with csprute. His name is Jim Ford and he can be reached at [email protected]. According to the SCX website, he's the only sanctioned distributor of SCX parts, but I've also found him to be a good contact for various issues.

Comment

Working...
                      X