• Show
Clear All

• New SCX WOS available on October 30th

http://scx.es/us/mundos-scalextric

Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Its a miracle.

Comment

Still no sign of them in hobby shops... at Tower/GP the dates on the cars have changed again, to Late Nov.

Comment

Sets still say Mid Nov, however cars have changed to Early Dec...

Strangely, the Hand Controllers are IN STOCK..... must have cleared customs faster.

Comment

What we know as brand SCX nearly all over the world is in Spain known as "Scalextric" brand.

And the "Scalextric" WOS now is available on Amazon ES:

http://www.amazon.es/s/ref=nb_sb_nos...scalextric+wos

Comment

Brilliant promotional video but ... will the reality live up yo the dream? Prices for the two sets seem very reasonable. I'm looking forward to reviews from those who are early adopters.

Comment

If it weren't for the fact that it is a closed system and there is practically no way to mod other cars to use it I would go for it...
                My hopes are still on ARC Air and Pro though!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1ba4oWokk4

Comment

i found it much more tolerable without the sound on. Some interesting features. But nothing there will make me come back.

Comment

Actually impressed. Some features quite interesting. Variable adjustments unique, more sophisticated than expected. The "finish" sounds - well, I'll stay with original thoughts

But overall - I bet WOS will be successful. Those willing to reinvest in the new technology, looks like some promising developments in the future.

We have too much $$ into our 240 + ft. track to convert, but it will be fun watching those that take on the new tech & the "to be released" firmware updates allow more customization, Only significant fault I see - is the lack of an initial chronometer or link from the base module to PC to display race laps, lap times, fuel, .... sounds like it may be on the horizon.

We have races planned for the Thanksgiving Holiday here - and have a guest visiting with professional video / GoPro skills - so we hope to compile a short feature that displays our races this weekend.

Happy Thanksgiving, go racing !

Comment

Out of the box, it seems sort of limited.

The app/computer part of it should unlock more features and perhaps give you more granular control of things.

But that is coming "soon" and we all know what that means.

Comment

Soon means perhaps at the end of 2016 and that's what that tells me.

Comment

Got an newletter emailed to me fom Hotslots132.

Said they talked to Bryan Young late last week. Apparently set are on the east coast awaiting customs inspection.

Stores could have them next week. And controllers. Cars slated for the 1t week of Dec. which could be late next week also.

Comment

I await first reports with bated breath. Forever is a long time in slots ...

Comment

Working...
                              X