Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slot.it DTM - Brazilian Championship

hey guys!

i would like to share with you, some pictures about our 2Š DTM CUP at our Brazilian Slot Car club.

This is a new category for us and we try to ran using the most possible original setup.

We decided to use a scaleauto 20k rpm and silicone tyres.

I invite you to visit and like our facebook page and see some videos and pictures about from our track and championships.

bye and pedal to the metal.

https://www.facebook.com/putzslotcarracingClub/

Cool! EMSA is running these right now as well, though with original motors and slot.it N22 tires. The Opel seems to have a drivability advantage since it's lower and wider, doesn't understeer and roll so easily. Have you found anything similar? Are you doing anything to keep them even?

Comment

Originally posted by MrFlippant View Post
      Cool! EMSA is running these right now as well, though with original motors and slot.it N22 tires. The Opel seems to have a drivability advantage since it's lower and wider, doesn't understeer and roll so easily. Have you found anything similar? Are you doing anything to keep them even?
      Hi!

Before we started our championship, we thought the same as you, the opel probably had an advantage, but we got to adjust the cars and the alpha ran very well too. We donīt do anything specia at DTM Alpha, only simple adjust. If possible, i suggest you to try Scaleauto 20k motor, this motor are excelent.Is possible to see in my video a little part from our race. We are very excited to see the new DTM Mercedes.

https://www.facebook.com/putzslotcar...7977373831860/

Comment

From the video, it would appear the magnets are in the cars on a track with magnabraid. Is that correct? If so, that would explain the difference. We are running without magnet traction.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFlippant View Post
          From the video, it would appear the magnets are in the cars on a track with magnabraid. Is that correct? If so, that would explain the difference. We are running without magnet traction.
          Exactly. we are using like this.

Comment

Working...
          X