Update?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update?

When are you going to update your slot it website been like a year now?

I agree ! Do something.

Comment

You are absolutely right. I have good news though: site is being totally rewritten and will be available in, say, a couple of months, maybe (I hope) sooner. We will start internal beta testing in 2 weeks time.

Yes I'm serious.

Comment

yeah!

Comment

Thank you Mr. Ferrari.

Comment

I'd be willing to do testing from this side if you wish.

Comment

Website vs. Facebook

Yes, thanks Mr. Ferrari!! I sometimes think that 'Facebook' takes first of place with manufacturers -maybe as its easier to post - and see feedback...??

While I'm here; just like to put in another plea for the 1972 Alfa T-33's---- and, of course, the Ford C-100. Can't believe that I just got a 3D chassis to convert an MRRC Chappy 2F... Would you like to to tell you what else I'm converting so you can plan the line for 2020???

Comment

Going on 4 months and still nothing and no updates on Facebook either

Comment

Gentlemen, work is under way, but it's a big task. We are running much later than we had hoped for, but we've had a meeting with the designer today as well.
                  It will not happen all at once - I mean, before we migrate all sections of the old site to the new one, there will still be a link to the 'old site'.
                  We expect to go live end of May.

As for the T33 and C100, these cars are on the wish list.

However, after two very difficult years with a lot of issues with factories, with serious production and tooling issues, we have streamlined the process and we can finally get products, and move new designs forward:

As of today, we have the following models being either arriving, designed or tooled

Ferrari P4 - cars in transit to Italy, finally. ETA May
                  Mercedes 190 - tooling complete and delivered. In production
                  Ferrari F1 312 B2 - tooling being made - still hope to have it by the end of the year
                  Maserati GT3 and GT4 - tooling being made - same as above
                  Generic single seat racer, 2019 F1 style - design ready, files sent to toolmaker
                  Chaparral 2F - design ready, files sent to toolmaker
                  Nissan Skyline R32 - Design possibly finished, waiting for 1st 3D prototype (next week). ETA 2020
                  Jaguar XJR10 - 11 - design 95% complete, ETA 2020

Of course in the meanwhile we have now finished the moulds for Policar R3 and R4. The whole 8 lanes system will be available before the summer is over.

Thank you for your patience.
                  Screenshot_20190503_173734.png

Comment

Hey Maurizio, thanks for finding the time to provide this update. Holy smoke, you have a lot of irons in the fire!

Comment

Working...
                    X