New Alfa 33/3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Alfa 33/3

I just got my first Alfa 33/3 in the mail today. I lubed it up and ran it in for a bit, then put on some urethanes and promptly set fast lap to date on my track. What a little beauty!

Regards,

Goggles

They are sweet aren`t they! a blast to drive

Fred

Comment

Best Car ever. The 312 is a close second.

Comment

They are beauties. Very fast as well. I actually put a red endbell motor in one of mine and it is stupid fast.

Scott

Comment

I put a white end bell in my 3/33, and yes it is fast. My Ferrari 312 kit just came in the mail. Cant wait to get it on the track.

Comment

I have one of each, Alfa 33/3 and the Mario Andretti 312 PB kit. I'm working on a wooden track so that I can run them, it is routed and painted. Hopefully it will be taped tommorow (or tonight after work!). Unfortunately a 48" by 32" autocross will not do them justice. Neither did an artin 1/48 track (slot was too shallow). Someday a real wooden road course from two 4' by 8' sheets of MDF...

I "nuted and bolted" all of my Slot.It cars so that the set screws on the rear axel are all 120 degrees appart in an effort to balance the weight accross the axel and smooth things out when the axel spins. I hear a little weight on the nose also helps...

Comment

Working...
            X