Ferrari 312 BP Rear tire replacements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrari 312 BP Rear tire replacements

The rears in my kit were hard and oily "Fly Classic like"....Any help on the Slot It P-3 size I need for replacements? The silicones provided as back ups don't cut it.

SIPT 09 are 20x11 a bit larger then stock for the Ferrari but they will fit

SIPT 10 are 19x10 same size as stock for the 312PB

Comment

What kind of track are you running on? The S2's that come with all Slot-it's work very well indeed on Scaly Sport.
      Dan
      Ace Hobby Racing

Comment

Originally posted by yellowdog View Post
        What kind of track are you running on? The S2's that come with all Slot-it's work very well indeed on Scaly Sport.
        Dan
        Ace Hobby Racing
        The S2s also, as long as they're clean...hook up the best on my wood track.

Comment

The S-2 tires were getting blown away by cars running p-3s. We run on wood and the motors in the 312s and the Alfas were replaced with stock fly and scaleys WITH 11X36 gears. They are very controlable now. The 19x10s seemed a bit big, as I have p2-3-4s in that size, I'll stick a pair on. Thanks for the reply's

Comment

If S2's are getting blown away by P3's, I would have to guess the track is not very clean. Try cleaning the track with a swiffer mop and run 50 laps with your S2's re-cleaning your tires every other lap. You could also try P6's, they seem to work very well.

Comment

Working...
            X