X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slot.it Collectors List

hi

i created a slot.it collectors list with all cars and many details and differences for the german slotcarforum

now,i translated it into english

hope you like it

king regards

Well, I tried to look at your efforts but I couldn't open it.

Comment

That's an Excel file, I think.

If you don't have Excel, and don't want to purchase it, then try downloading Open Office.

Comment

hi

here is a screenshot for all who can`t open it,but it is just an excel data

king regards

Comment

Much appreciated n1!!!

Comment

Excellent Reference Guide.. thank you.!!

Comment

additional Slot it information...

Here is a summary of the parts in each car...

Enjoy.. Scott

Comment

Got it now, thank you. Don't have Excel on my Mac.

Joe F.

Comment

Slotit Collection

I have at least one (sometimes two) of every one of the cars listed except the nine listed as "edition" in the model column. I cant say I have ever seen those. Do you have any details on what they are, what they look like, and where one might be able to acquire them? Were they limited release items? I'm a serious Slotit fan, and my collection will not be complete without these "missing links"!!!!

Comment

hello

on this webpage you can find all the cars with pictures and details

http://www.hoellevonkoelle.de/slotit-fahrzeuguebersicht

i send pictures of the limited cars to them but they did not use the pictures,because they all have to look the same,but when my new wooden track is ready,they will come for a race and also for taking photos of the limiteds.

here are my pictures of the limiteds:
                    http://img190.imageshack.us/g/c06d.jpg/

the blue porsche warsteiner team member will be on the way to me,when the deal is perfect

i am still searching for the sica01a with a blue decal over the left front tire

if you are searching for any of the limiteds,let me know
                    i still have some of them 2 or more times left in my collection

kind regards
                    manuel

Comment

Try using Google Docs. You can easily view this even without Excel using Google's Spreadsheets

Todd

Comment

M1nz5
                        I have every variation you list and a couple more J

Here are the 12 variants of the Audi R8C that I have in my collection:
                        1.) SICA01a/EU #9 Le Mans Qualifying 1999: initial issue with short mirror stalks, painted tail lights, no borders on the headlight lens, and large round star-burst on left front fender.
                        2.) SICA01b/EU #10 Le Mans Qualifying 1999: initial issue with short mirror stalks, painted tail lights, no borders on the headlight lens, and large round star-burst on left front fender.
                        3.) SICA01c Snetterton Roll-out 1999: initial issue Gloss Black with short mirror stalks, and painted tail lights.
                        4.) SICA01a/EU #9 Le Mans Qualifying 1999: re-issue with short mirror stalks, plastic tail lights, black borders on the headlight lens, and small round star-burst on left front fender.
                        5.) SICA01b/EU #10 Le Mans Qualifying 1999: re-issue with short mirror stalks, plastic tail lights, black borders on the headlight lens, and small round star-burst on left front fender.
                        6.) SICA01c Snetterton Roll-out 1999: re-issue with short mirror stalks, and plastic tail lights.
                        7.) SICA01d Presentation car 1999: initial issue with #9 on right hand side and #10 on left hand side of car.
                        8.) SICA01e #9 Le Mans Race 1999: initial issue with long mirror stalks, plastic tails lights, black borders on headlight lens, and small star-burst on left front fender.
                        9.) SICA01f #10 Le Mans Race 1999: initial issue with long mirror stalks, plastic tails lights, black borders on headlight lens, and small star-burst on left front fender.
                        10.) SICA01c Snetterton Roll-out 1999: re-issue Flat Black with short mirror stalks, and painted tail lights.
                        11.) SICA01e #9 Le Mans Race 1999: re-issue with long mirror stalks, plastic tails lights, black borders on headlight lens, small star-burst on left front fender, and Michelin decals on tires.
                        12.) SICA01f #10 Le Mans Race 1999: re-issue with long mirror stalks, plastic tails lights, black borders on headlight lens, small star-burst on left front fender, and Michelin decals on tires.

13.) SICS01C Audi R8C Body Kit
                        14.) SICA12R1 RAW
                        15.) SICA12R2 RAW
                        16.) SICA12Z White Kit

2 variations of the SICW01
                        1.) With incorrect GOODYEAR tires
                        2.) With correct DUNLOP tires

And 4 variations of the SICW02 Porsche 3 car set
                        1.) "Racing" livery
                        2.) "Racing" livery with replacement Rothmans stickers
                        3.) "Rothmans" livery with replacement Racing stickers
                        4.) "Rothmans" livery w/o any stickers

I am very interested in discussing the potential acquisition of the limited's that you have on hand to complete my collection.

How shall we proceed?

Thanks,
                        250GTLusso

Comment

Ooops! I guess that was 16 variations of the Audi R8C.

Comment

hi

you have a pm

kind regards

Comment

Bummer,!! just when i though i had a pretty complete collection, you post those EU releases! guess i was just 10 years too late! good luck, thanks for the information! -T.

Comment

Working...
                              X