This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all

Interesting list's and photo's of others collections, so I thought I'd show a link with pictures of my slot.it collection. I haven't updated the photobucket album for a while now so theres a few cars which aren't in there. But overall it isnt to bad.

Hopefully the link will work as I havent posted a link here before .

Clevo

http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/j...%20Collection/

Comment

wow you have somthing i wanna clear audi

Comment

Investment

Looks like someone is into speculating.

Comment

Nice collection

Cleveland, you have an excellent collection of my favorite cars.
          I thought I was doing pretty well to have 26 Slot.it's, but your collection puts mine to shame. How long has it taken to get all of those?

Comment

i know one clear audi is here in benelux but he wont sel it

Comment

Originally posted by TIMOFNC View Post
              Cleveland, you have an excellent collection of my favorite cars.
              I thought I was doing pretty well to have 26 Slot.it's, but your collection puts mine to shame. How long has it taken to get all of those?
              Hi TIMOFNC, I have been collecting slot.it's since 2005. Once I update the photo's I should have around 200 in all. My Favourite cars in the collection are the Rothman triple pack's signed by Vern Schuppan and the #22 Silkcut autographed by Larry Perkins.

Wish somehow there was a way to get slot.it to re-do the "Kenwood" livery in the #11 car of Alan Jones & Vern Schuppan. Im a big fan of Aussie drivers.

Sorry hiuy, none of these cars are for sale.

Clevo

Comment

Hello

as i can see you like my listing and the discussion here is good!!!

by the time slot.it gave many new information about upcoming releases

i made the list much better now and it is complete as good as i know (releases: pendleslot)

attached there is the listing available to download
                if there are any problems with the list,please let me know
                the best way is to send me an EMAIL because i do not check out this forum every day
                i am an german

in the list there are also some new slot.it specials!!!

there are some new now...
                golden jägermeister EEC 2011
                ford f40 CdE 2011

if you are interested in the ford f40 CdE 2011,please send me an email
                i have 2 units for sale left!!!

kind regards manuel

ps:

now,all in all i have the following in my collection besides the normal releases which are for "everyone": (pictures of the cars on request)

SIKF01bs Ferrari 312 PB Edition Scuderia Ferrari 86 2008 Campeonato Espana 2008

SIKF01ds
                Ferrari 312 PB Edition Scuderia Ferrari 1 2009 24 heurs de Brussel

SIKF02cb
                Ferrari F40 Edition Slot.it 2009 EEC 2009

SIKF02db
                Ferrari F40 Edition Slot.it 2010 EEC 2010

SICA20ac Ford GT 40 MK2 Edition 2 2011 Campeonato Espana 2011

SICA09cs Porsche 956 C KH Edition Warsteiner 1 2008 Red (Bushfire) EEC 2008

SICA09cs
                Porsche 956 C KH Edition Warsteiner 1 2009 Yellow Europa EEC 2009

SICA09cs Porsche 956 C KH Edition Warsteiner 1 2009 Yellow Amerika Tacoma

SICA09cs
                Porsche 956 C KH Edition Warsteiner 1 2010 Blue EEC 2010

SICA09cs
                Porsche 956 C KH Edition Warsteiner 1 2010 Blue EEC 2011 Team member

SICA13aps
                Jaguar XJR 12 Pendle Slot Racing Pendle Slot 2009 Slot.it Challenge 2009

SICA17bs
                Porsche 962 C KH Edition Jägermeister 17 2011 EEC 2011
                Last edited by m1nz5; 02-24-2012, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Clear Audi

Hello All,

I have read with interest about members' Slot It Collections and the clear Audi is one car I was not aware of even existing.

Does anyone know how many of these exist, and if I were able to find one, what sort of price should you look at paying?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Comment

The crystal clear audi is given in special occasions to persons.
                    Verry dificult to get hold of.
                    If you see one for sale it will probably go for lots of money....
                    Good luck finding one.

Comment

I have another three cars to add to this list.

1-The Mazda is from the UK slotcar festival, only 500 made this is 254/500
                      2-The Lola B09 is the NSCC car, only 312 made this is 15/312
                      3-Blue Jagermeister "Great traditions" Grand Am championship car, only 48 made, this is 32/48

Clevo

Comment

Hi there,
                        I Have a clear Audi R8c I can sell.
                        You can contact me if you are really interested;
                        [email protected]

Anyway Cleva has an imbah collection!!! Gratz

Comment

Hi, to SCI! Would like to remind folks that Buy/Sell/Trade posts actually belong in the Buy/Sell/Trade Forum of course, though I can see where this transaction talk is coming from.

Diablus, you might be wise to send Ads1969 a Private Message, as he hasn't been online here since early May.

Comment

Yeah, sorry about that, didnt really see that forum since i'm new.

Thx for the info!

Comment

It seems that m1nz5, our member who initiated this fine Thread, has been collecting images of the recherché transparent Audi, and he emailed these photos to me recently to be posted here.

I must admit, I'm intrigued by the different motors we see in these cars. The white endbell 25k was anticipated, and the black endbell 26k (I believe I have that right) was, I believe, considered and even marketed in early versions of Slot.it's first release. But one of these cars appears to have an orange endbell 21.5k, years before it ever showed up in general use as the replacement for the 25k in stock Slot.it cars.

I also find myself wondering whether Slot.it habitually make clear body moulds of new cars, as a way of visually checking visual fit of the components beneath? If that were the case, could there be other transparent Slot.it cars lurking out there (undoubtedly gaining in value like gold ingots, or precious metals ... )

Comment

The Audi above with the orange endbell motor is the 'Reloaded' model?

Comment

Working...
                                X