new jag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ What he said. ^

It will be an orange endbell 21.5k in that car; the latest production of these is decidedly darker, more reddish in colour; they may also be a bit snappier in terms of torque I reckon.

Many recent comments though from people who own the newest Jag, about how fast it is!

Comment

Hi
      XJR6 already came with the 0.5mm offset pod
      XJR12's body is differently shaped, and lighter than XJR6's

Regards
      Maurizio

Comment

Maurizio,

The new Jaguar XJR12 is simply a thing of beauty, both technological and appearance wise.

I bought mine and originally thought I would remove the 'skirts' so I could widen the rear track. However I felt the car lost much of it's alure, so the skirts went back on. How did that affect the performance? I'm not sure because I can not measure any differences.

Another fine slot car from Slot.It. Thanks to you and your staff.

Comment

Marty, just something to be aware of if you keep the skirts on...

Be sure the lower front part of the skirt doesn't hang down below the body. If it does, it may catch a track joint and send your car end over end. Seen it happen more than once

Comment

Thanks for the tip, but that's already been taken care of.

Just a dab of CA on the top mount of the skirt and it's securely fastened.

It's just so smooth and fast now. I like it.

Comment

I also have a new xrj12. Just a killer looking machine. Runs great. I did remove the rear tire skirts since they allways came off during wrecks. But I might just glue them back on. They look so good with them. Indybob

Comment

Originally posted by indybob007 View Post
                I also have a new xrj12. Just a killer looking machine. Runs great. I did remove the rear tire skirts since they allways came off during wrecks. But I might just glue them back on. They look so good with them. Indybob

Use Blenderm Tape accross the skirt and body. The local hobby shop sells Blenderm as Hinge tape from Dubro Products

Comment

Working...
                X