Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Slot.it release in North America today.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    here they are

    Back to carbon !



    Such a good looking car

    Comment


    • #32
      and if you add a little oxigen...

      This is what you get:



      (not installed just placed on there for the picture)

      Here is another digital chip for comparison:



      Plenty of room for whatever digital system you run. (you may have to remove the driver)

      Comment


      • #33
        NOTE: A few things to note, the motor needs to be installed at the lowest possible position in the pod otherwise it will touch the body and cause some tweak unless you run the rear screw loose.

        Great car by they way. Special thanks to Alan 132slotcar.us for doing the exchange of my previous body.

        Comment


        • #34
          Nice work on the car. Who makes the the block the car is sitting on?

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Slot_it_Bob View Post
            Nice work on the car. Who makes the the block the car is sitting on?
            It looks like a Slot Car Corner block.

            Comment


            • #36
              ^ it is, I PM him a link to where I got it from.

              Comment


              • #37
                Very nice thank you.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Audi R18 White Kit

                  Its my understanding that the Slot It Audi R18 white kit will take an in-line set up but will it only work with the Flat 6 style motor? I would like to use a FC130/orange end bell motor but didn't know if it would fit. Is this the same for the Slot It Lola as well?

                  Marty
                  Austin Slot Car Club

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Profoxcg View Post
                    Back to carbon !



                    Such a good looking car


                    Profoxcg,

                    I have to agree with your evaluation completely. It is a good looking car.

                    How tough was it to remove the chromed area? What did you use to remove residual glue?

                    With a bit of luck, mine will be here later this week. It's in transit at this time. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by porsche917 View Post
                      Its my understanding that the Slot It Audi R18 white kit will take an in-line set up but will it only work with the Flat 6 style motor? I would like to use a FC130/orange end bell motor but didn't know if it would fit. Is this the same for the Slot It Lola as well?

                      Marty
                      Austin Slot Car Club
                      No only the flat six fits the car unless you cut the body. t In fact the prepainted cars only take an angle winder flat 6. There are white body kits with an enlarged area over the axle to allow room for the inline gear set.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by fl_slotter View Post
                        Profoxcg,

                        I have to agree with your evaluation completely. It is a good looking car.

                        How tough was it to remove the chromed area? What did you use to remove residual glue?

                        With a bit of luck, mine will be here later this week. It's in transit at this time. I'm looking forward to seeing it.
                        It wasn't hard considering it was barely on there at least on the body. The doors were pepped and painted.
                        Not hard to do and went a long way.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          [QUOTE=porsche917;699575]Its my understanding that the Slot It Audi R18 white kit will take an in-line set up but will it only work with the Flat 6 style motor? I would like to use a FC130/orange end bell motor but didn't know if it would fit. Is this the same for the Slot It Lola as well?

                          My Lola white kit did fit an orange end bell motor in-line. I have not tried the Audi white kit yet but I would think it would since the Lola did

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            There were released a small number of white kit Lolas that had rear bodywork enlarge to allow use of the 'Boxer' type motors as inline.

                            To date no Audi R18s have been released with bodywork that allows inline motors.

                            There will be released an inline enabled white body kit for the Audi R18:


                            Slot.It have put these two out there as possible future releases but it will only happen if people show their interest....by preordering.

                            SICS22LB Rebellion Racing Lola LMP Inline Body & Chassis


                            SICS24LA Audi R18 ' Monza Test' Inline Body & Chassis

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I vote for a white kit (only because I don't like chrome)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X