Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slot.it please give up with the chrome..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slot.it please give up with the chrome..

I love your cars, I really like this car, but...
    it kills me to get the chrome poorly applied. Yes, these are race car but I consider these car on the high-end of the scale in both performance and looks.

I am not 100% disappointed, I have seen worse in the past, but I am not at happy as I expected. Not to mention the windshield is glued incorrectly.

... I am venting. =(
    Last edited by Profoxcg; 08-07-2013, 07:17 PM.

Originally posted by Profoxcg View Post
    I love your cars, I really like this car, but...
    it kills me to get the chrome poorly applied. Yes, these are race car but I consider these car on the high-end of the scale in both performance and looks.

I am not 100% disappointed, I have seen worse in the past, but I am not at happy as I expected. Not to mention the windshield is glued incorrectly.
    Not sure if I understand - 'Please give up with the chrome'?

I mean, if the car is defective, then do whatever's necessary to have it replaced with one that doesn't have faults in the paintwork or construction; by now, we all know that Slot.it will do their very best to ensure that customers have these issues satisfactorily resolved!

But I wouldn't go telling them which liveries they should be attempting, particularly when they're known and respected for doing them better than most manufacturers. If you buy a new Chevy and the transmission has problems, would you tell GM to quit manufacturing automatics?

Comment

I wouldn't buy american...

I could call the store and waste money sending it back etc.. so now its a $70 slot car.
      I am sure they would correct it if I asked but this is not the first car with chrome decals I have had a problem with. I am sure I am not the only one.

Comment

I could call the store and waste money sending it back etc.. so now its a $70 slot car.
        I am sure they would correct it if I asked but this is not the first car with chrome decals I have had a problem with. I am sure I am not the only one.
        Well, if you won't buy American, at least we've gotten to the root of the problem.....

All kidding aside, I've yet to see a slot it with a chrome or gold issue but I'm betting they would replace it if you've got a defective one.

Kind of like all those Toyota recalls....

Jason

Comment

yeah, I am just venting... this is a pointless thread.
          I will contact them to see if they can send me some new decals or something. let's lock it up.

Comment

That's pretty ironic - I just bought a new Ford E-350 this year, best value going IMHO (and I have an extensive history with things automotive, including love affairs with both a Chevy Impala and a Plymouth Fury).

But if I buy a defective product, I take it back to the store for repair, refund, or replacement; that's the only way to send the message up the supply chain so that it's less likely to occur in the future!

Comment

Working...
            X