Clear All

• Show some Spirit

I've been meaning to post this for 2 weeks

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

that's mine, let's see yours

John

Pugs

did you buy the 2-n-1 kit? if so, how'd you get the second chassis?

Comment

I had the first one, the street car, dark metalic grey, used that one, gave the body to Redlynr (cuz he prefers street cars)

Comment

Now That's the SPIRIT!!!!!!!

KIITS,
        Lawrence

Comment

a dallara kit to paint somewhere, i must've sold some reynards, got my eye on another Bimmer, i'd love the #6 Ferrari, warped chassis on the silhouette, won a race w/ the playstation dallara - think i got it from the esteemed mr. rolltidevet, kick butt on a regular basis w/ the tobacco kids
          Last edited by Scaleracing; 03-30-2011, 09:47 AM. Reason: Deleted missing image links.

Comment

martini917k, you certainly got Spirit!!! very nice pics, love the Peugeot goin through the snow! (I'm a poet and didn't know it)

I forgot my Bimmer, I'll post later cuz I got to go!

John

Comment

I found one I already had

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Awesome cars! These are my favorite Spirit's. I've got two (or is it three?) of the Lola's on the way and I'm deciding which Dallara's I can't live without.

GREAT PICS!

Originally posted by martini917k View Post

a dallara kit to paint somewhere, i must've sold some reynards, got my eye on another Bimmer, i'd love the #6 Ferrari, warped chassis on the silhouette, won a race w/ the playstation dallara - think i got it from the esteemed mr. rolltidevet, kick butt on a regular basis w/ the tobacco kids
                Last edited by Scaleracing; 03-30-2011, 09:48 AM.

Comment

You have the Mas Slot Lola! Nice!

Comment

Show some Spirit

I've been buying and collecting Spirit for some time now. I really like the "bang for the buck" that you get with the Sport Versions.

RickyBobby #26

Comment

I'm pretty sure you are required by Law to sell me your Dallara "Spirit" car. OK, that's not true. You don't know how hard these are to find these days! (well, maybe you do) If you know of any, I'd appreciate a 'head's up.' I'm depressed by the number of emails I get after I order, saying "We're sorry. The Spirit Dallara "Spirit" you ordered is no longer in stock and we do not expect to receive any more."

I'm going back to look at your pictures and drool some more!

Originally posted by RickyBobby View Post
                      I've been buying and collecting Spirit for some time now. I really like the "bang for the buck" that you get with the Sport Versions.

RickyBobby #26

Comment

Originally posted by bres3000 View Post
                        I'm pretty sure you are required by Law to sell me your Dallara "Spirit" car. OK, that's not true. You don't know how hard these are to find these days! (well, maybe you do) If you know of any, I'd appreciate a 'head's up.' I'm depressed by the number of emails I get after I order, saying "We're sorry. The Spirit Dallara "Spirit" you ordered is no longer in stock and we do not expect to receive any more."

I'm going back to look at your pictures and drool some more!
                        Hi bres3000:

In this moment we have in stock two versions of Dallara:

- Ref.300408 - Dallara Judd Lemans (last units)
                        - Ref.300411 - Kit Dallara SPORT Do It Yourself

Please, ask your dealer to contact our importer in your country.

Thanks, best regards, and Happy New Year!

Comment

bres 3000 where are you? I know where 2 kits are!
                          Dan
                          Ace Hobby Racing

Comment

I'm right here, of course. Those would be the unpainted whitey's?

Originally posted by yellowdog View Post
                            bres 3000 where are you? I know where 2 kits are!
                            Dan
                            Ace Hobby Racing

Comment

Here's mine it was only cheap so I wasn't too worried about moding it a bit. It's heavy now but lot's of fun!

Comment

Working...
                              X