Where to Buy Spirit spare parts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to Buy Spirit spare parts?

I have looked online and Fantasy has some, but I am looking for parts for a Peugot 406. I need several sets of the front tires(I like the profile) and the angle stopper for another project. Short of buying another car is there another way to get them? Thanks.

try googling spirit spares or spirit slot spares. If you get no joy email spirit and ask them who carries a good range. I am not sure if the places i get them are forum sponsors so I wont mention retailers out of respect to the forum policy.

Comment

here ya go
      http://www.fantasyworldhobbies.com/c...?cPath=136_158

Comment

I just ordered from them today...
        Last edited by Scaleracing; 06-03-2009, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Yeah I'm looking too? I need to find a motor pod for the courage? anyone know where to get these very vital parts? none of the sites listed here carry that extensive of spare parts.

Comment

Porsche 936 Chassis Needed

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement chassis for a Porsche 936?

F/W doesn't have stock on this one.

Any help will be appreciated.

Comment

Electric Dreams has an article on their site on how to replace the Spirit 936 chassis with a Fly Porsche 908 chassis.

Comment

John,

Contact Brian at SCX as SCX is the distributor for Spirit now. the rear axel broke on my Courage and emailed Brian and he sent me a whole new car. I have to say the customer service is really great. he called me within 30min after I emailed him.

John Q

Comment

John,

Here's the email address [email protected]

See ya at F/W next Wednesday

John Q

Comment

Working...
                  X