Thanks Super Tires!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Super Tires!

We kicked off our 1:32 Carrera DTM series this past weekend and a great time was had by all. I want to thank Nick, Sandy and the Super Tires crew for being our tire sponsor for the series! The level of competition has dramatically improved due to the additional grip their Yellow Dog tires provide for all of our cars. These tires are amazing right out of the bag and lowered lap times for everyone who switched to them. Edit* since I can’t figure out how to post pictures on this forum, her is a link to our website that has them.
    https://jaymz1970.wixsite.com/carrerad132series

Thanks!
    Jamie and the Cincinnati crew
    Last edited by JamieB; 12-19-2017, 07:20 AM. Reason: Picture are not working

Yes ! Super Tires are amazing !
    We use them at a couple of Buffalo area tracks and they make a tremendous difference.

Comment

It was an awesome race!

Thanks
      Bruce

Comment

Thanks for your support Nick! My first 1/32 digital race and it was a blast!

Comment

I'm way late posting some pictures from the race at Cincyslots. I should have more pics to put up soon. We have one race left for this season. Thanks Nick and Sandy for sponsoring our series in Cincinnati.

Comment

Our Carrera D132 DTM Series wraps up this Sunday. Special thanks to Nick and Sandy for sponsoring this series. It been a lot of fun trying to get every last ounce of performance from these cars. We used the urethane compound for our series. They performed superbly. JamieB hooked us up with these nice trophies. Hopefully one of those will end up at Cincyslots.

Comment

Thanks Nick & Sandy!

We wrapped up our 2018 DTM series here in Cincinnati, Ohio today and what a great day of racing it was! This series has been awesome and we especially loved the way the DTMs drove on the urethane Yellow Dog Super Tires. They provided excellent grip right out of the box and made for very close racing all season long! On behalf of the Cincinnati crew, I want to thank Nick and Sandy for their sponsorship of our series! I'm pretty sure you have several life long Super Tire customers who have seen just how good these tires are. Here are a few pictures from todays race and the awards. Bruce (Cincyslots) took home 1st place in the series while I took second and Steve D took home third place.
              We look forward to doing another 1:32 series starting next fall (switching it up to GT cars for a year). We'll keep you all updated!
              [IMG]Untitled by Jamie Bender, on Flickr[/IMG]

Comment

What a great series. Thank Super Tires for the sponsor and thanks JB for putting it on.

Bruce

Comment

Hi Guys,

To Jamie B, the “Cincinnati Kid”, Bruce, Slot It Bob and all the rest of the gang from Cincinnati. Super Tires is proud to be your race sponsor. Carrera digital racing looks like real one on one racing. Racing your own car against your competition live.

Question: Is digital racing more fun than analog racing and why?

Nick
                  Super Tires, The Best Wheels and The Best Tires For The Best Prices.
                  www.supertires.com

Comment

I have very little experience racing analog slot cars so I can't say it is better or worse. I can say my favorite part of racing digital is when fighting through traffic and changing lanes in a pack of cars. Having the ability to pass and be passed while fighting for the fast lane during a race is a blast. Then add in the fuel strategy that comes along with digital racing, and it is about as close as you can get to racing the real thing.

Comment

Boy, you could have opened a super sized can of worms! LOL I wouldn't say one is better. They both offer great racing. That said, my personal preference is digital for the same reasons Jamie posted. While they're not the fastest cars, they are tons of fun to drive IMO.

Bruce

Comment

Working...
                      X