Where's Your Super Tires Decal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Tires
    started a topic Where's Your Super Tires Decal?

Where's Your Super Tires Decal?

Hi Guys,

We would like to see some pictures of our 3” X 5” Super Tires decals on your pit boxes. If you have one, take a picture and let’s see it right here on this thread.

If you don’t already have one of our decals, just email your address to [email protected] and let us know that you would like one and we will send you one free of charge anywhere in the world. As always, we also include a free decal with any order.

Thanks,

Nick & Sandy
    Team Super Tires

• RichD
    replied
    How About This?

Leave a comment:

• Porsche Racer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Super Tires
    replied
    Super Tires Decal

If you don’t already have one of our decals, just email your shipping address to [email protected]
    and we will send you one, free of charge anywhere in the world. As always, we also include a free decal with any order. Post a picture of your decal on this thread and join Team Super Tires.

The best wheels, the best tires, the best prices & the best service anywhere in the world.

www.supertires.com

New customers are always welcome.

Celebrating our 24 year anniversary this July 4, 2019. Other slot car tire manufacturers have come and gone, but we’re still going strong. That’s dedication to the max.

“After trying all the rest, you’ll come back to the best”.

H.O., 1/32, 1/24 Super Tires both in silicone and urethane.

Leave a comment:

• JimDouglasJr
    replied
    I don't really have just one pit box. Long time on my, um, starting line though.
    The one and only sticker I've ever put on a car (even if the car is a bit hammered).

Leave a comment:

• Super Tires
    replied
    Hi Guys,

Nice display of Super Tires decals. Thanks for supporting Super Tires for 23 years on this July 4th.

Now if you are a slot car racer any scale and do not have a Super Tires decal, join team Super Tires now for a free decal sent anywhere in the world. Email [email protected] and say “Free Decal” along with your mailing address and we will get you one soon.

Thanks,

Nick & Sandy
    Team Super Tires

Leave a comment:

• torquemutant
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wheelszk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RichD
    replied
    If you are using a desktop or a laptop try this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qj7...ew?usp=sharing

Leave a comment:

• wheelszk
    replied
    If I ever figure out how to post pictures I will be dangerous.

Leave a comment:

• Bugleboy10
    replied
    Mine is behind the grandstands at my Willow Springs Raceway.
    Super Tires by , on Flickr

Originally posted by Dyno Dom View Post
    I have a Super Tires Banner hanging on wall in race room, ST decal on back wall of main straight and slot box!! Unfortunately, I have not posted pics anywhere since the Photo Bucket debacle.
    Try Flickr.

Leave a comment:

• AptosC6
    replied
    One of my many boxes of cars. These are all IROC.
    Randy

Leave a comment:

• pshoe64
    replied
    Just started racing again last summer, so my race box looks all pretty and new, including my Super Tires Sticker!

-Paul

Leave a comment:

• bobbyraz49
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bobbyraz49
    replied
    On the newly finished Zak's Glen International !!! Buffalo,NY area.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X