No announcement yet.

Fall 2018 Super Tires Contest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone that talks so much trash about you , that you no longer race with the club .

Comment

What is my definition of a “Slot Car Control Freak" ; It's that guy that always wears a Super Tires tee shirt and constantly complains that he doesn't have a Super Tires cap.

Comment

What is your definition of a “Slot Car Control Freak”?

14 Freaky answers so far.

4 Guaranteed winners.

Ends Friday, October 26, 2018 @ 7:00 PM East Coast Time.

Only 7 days left !

Comment

Slot Car Control Freak

Someone who spends all week tuning a new car. Strip it down to chassis first check for straight ness. check pod, true tires front and rear,Set ride height. break in motor, oil, break in gears and much more.
          Slot Car Control Freak - Spending time on controller getting the break, power settings just right - spring tension perfect - and keep it clean...….

Comment

At first glance it looked to me like someone I saw once.

He was a slot car controller freak. I mean I'm sure he had more money in his controller than in any car he ever raced. And there was a secret little black box halfway down the cord with I think batteries in it and when he put his car on the track it ran backwards. Someone said those were his power brakes. Well it was awesome how deep into the corners and sharp turns he could go. Me, I still use the old red and black button from my old Strombecker set. But then I just came down to the old raceway to meet the other freaks.

Now that I re-read the words and it asks for "control" freak, so just ignore what I said up there. Sadly, it means the guy who has to be in on every rule and takes this hobby of fun way way too seriously. Unfortunately there is one apple like him in every barrel. He may not know it but he is chasing the clean competition and fun lovers away. Just as he probably has done to every hobby or sport he becomes involved in. I hope he takes up golf next.
            Last edited by silverhelmet; 10-20-2018, 06:28 PM. Reason: sp

Comment

What is your definition of a “Slot Car Control Freak”?

5 days left!

16 Freaky answers so far.

4 Guaranteed winners.

Ends Friday, October 26, 2018 @ 7:00 PM East Coast Time.

Let’s hear your story. Almost every slot car club has a
              “Slot Car Control Freak” or two.

We have some good stories so far and we are sure that
              there are a few more out there.

Comment

Only one day left!

See Post # 1 for contest details.

Comment

Our Super Tires Fall 2018 Contest is over.

Here are the four winners:

Post #6 Giddyup
                  Post # 16 MP Sal
                  Post # 11 slim9
                  Post # 3 Dyno Dom

Thanks to everyone who participated. We might have only identified a few of the “Slot Car Control Freaks” that are out there, but we’re sure that everyone got a laugh or two from the answers.

To our winners:

Let us know if you need us to send you our monthly Specials email.

Send over your list of Super Tires and or Super Wheels to [email protected] attention Sandy and we will send your prize out ASAP.

All prizes must be claimed by November 9, 2018.

Nick & Sandy
                  Team Super Tires
                  www.supertires.com
                  Last edited by Super Tires; 10-26-2018, 04:49 PM. Reason: fix

Comment

Super Duper

Congratulations to the winners.

But seriously, aren't we all slot car control freaks ..? .. Yea, that's what I thought.

BTW; My therapist made me post this ......

Comment

Thank You Nick and Sandy for another fun contest!
                      I had entered prior to leaving for vacation and returned to a very nice surprise.
                      Thanks again for all you do!

Comment

Thanks for the contest, and the selection. I sent a list. Hope to try them out soon.

Comment

Thanks for another great contest and congratulations to the winners.

Comment

I received my package of Super Tires yesterday, Thank You Nick and Sandy!!!

Comment

I received my package of Super Tires yesterday, Thank You Nick and Sandy!!!

Comment

slot car control freak

Congrats Tom on being a winner in the super tires contest. No excuse now for not having any yellow dogs!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X