Thank you Super Tires for sponsoring the race

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Super Tires for sponsoring the race

Thank you Nick and Sandy from Super Tires for sponsoring the Penn-Jersey Slot Car Series season finale.

The racers really enjoyed the tires and stickers. The new 2114R Boogie Boy and Ball Buster where a huge hit in the SRC Lola T600 race. The first and second place finishers both used the new 2114R and both said that the tires were far better than any of the tires that they have used previously on the SRC Lola T600. The other racers that used the 2114R were also blown away by their performance.

Here are some pictures:

The Racers:

Series Podium of the SRC Lola T600:

Finishing order of the SRC Lola T600 race on 4/16/16:

Thank you again for your generous support!!!

To smiling Josh & all the racers from the Penn-Jersey Slot Car Series. Looks like you all had a lot of fun racing with "The Boogie Boy" and "The Ball Buster" in their first formal race program. Team Super Tires appreciates that you let us be a part of your race program. We will have to plan another sponsored race program down the road sometime.

For anybody who has a race program, whether it be H.O., 1/32 or 1/24 scale, Super Tires would like to sponsor a program for you. Email [email protected] and send over a picture of your track and tell us your story.

Nick & Sandy would like to give special thanks to Josh's Dad (Eric) for your input behind the making of our new 2114-R Super Tire.

Comment

Thank you Nick & Sandy from Super Tires for sponsoring our series final race. The new tires were a hit, I can't wait to try them on my Fly/Flyslot classics with my local club.

Comment

Working...
      X