No announcement yet.

FREE Tire offer from BOSA Tires

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phil, Please let me know how the Ninco Classic style tires work on the heavier car. I installed a pair on a Carrera Corvette I had modified with an inline Slot.it motor pod. This car is pretty heavy with the lead I added. I did find the tires wanted to roll over a bit so I had to glue them on the aluminum wheels. Once they were glued to the wheels I had no other issues. They seemed to hook up pretty well on my flat latex painted MDF routed track. I am very interested in hearing your results! Thank you for posting the feedback!

====Bill @ BOSA Tires

Comment

Originally posted by F1Fan View Post
      Thank you!

Slot.it Group C Porsche 962 18 x 9.5 14 x 8.25 $5.00

Scalextric Lotus 72D, Tyrell 21.5 x 14 $5.00

Not sure if more than one pair to the same person is kosher, but if it is, then I would like one set each of the above.

Can you disclose the Shore rating?

Chris
      Rather late than never!

I finally had a chance to try my set of BOSA Tires on a Scalextric F1 Tyrrell and they were fantastic. The fit on the rim was great and they trued very easily.

I have experience with MJK, Yellow Dog, Lufthanes (our club tyre), PGT and XPG. The level of grip from the BOSA tyres were on par, if not better than the best of the previously mentioned.

I am really impressed, and I have placed an order for more. Only opportunity for improvement would be (IMO) if they would adopt the sizing/numbering protocol of the Paul Gage Tyres.

Thanks again,

Chris

Comment

Working...
      X