Welcome Brad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Brad

SCI is proud to have Brad's Tracks as an advertisers in the Manufacturer Direct section. For those of you who do not know Brad's company they have been routing custom tracks since 1995.
    If you are looking for a custom Slot Car Track get in touch with Brad. Well know for his HO tracks but he also makes custom track in other scales.
    Last edited by Scaleracing; 05-07-2014, 11:55 AM.
    Alan Smith
    SCI Owner.
    www.scaleracing.com
    www.slotcarillustrated.com
    www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
    www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Nice to be here.

Hello fellow slot car racers. If you don't know me, allow me to take a moment to tell you who I am. I went to my first (full size) auto race in 1971 and got my first A/FX slot car set that next Christmas. Like a lot of you, I was hooked, and haven't put down the controller since. Well that's not entirely true.
    In 1995 I picked up a router to make my first hand built HO slot car track….Champion Raceway. With the help of my friend Jason Boye, we made a very nice and popular track. We took it to car shows and model car shows, and many other events. People kept saying, "This track is so awesome, can you build me one?" I was busy working on racing teams at the time, so I really didn't have the time to build anymore, but the demand became too great, and in 2002, I started building them full time.
    Since then I haven't gone without work. I work extremely hard at making the best product I can so that all of my customers are happy and excited about this industry we all love.
    Hopefully here (on SCI) you will be able to stay in touch with me so I can possibly build you a track (or other related products) someday soon, too.
    Thanks for your support, Brad Bowman

My original routed track: Champion Raceway (pic taken a bit before it was finished)
    Last edited by Brad's Tracks; 05-09-2014, 03:12 PM. Reason: Added pic
    Brad

http://www.bradstracks.com

Comment

Brad!

Comment

nice work

Comment

Alan Smith
          SCI Owner.
          www.scaleracing.com
          www.slotcarillustrated.com
          www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
          www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

Thanks Wet Coast Racer and Hundo
            Last edited by Brad's Tracks; 05-10-2014, 10:33 AM.
            Brad

http://www.bradstracks.com

Comment

Working...
            X