C&R056a and 056b: Most of my decals outfit two cars, usually on two different bodies or chassis. This one has so much stuff that it had to go on two sheets.

The 1970 Targa Florio 908/3s are just wonderful cars. The 917 wasn't ideal for the Targa or the Nurburgring, so Porsche developed these almost square chassis for improved handling on these twisty circuits. It worked pretty well.

I believe the #20 car (driven by Vic Elford and Hans Herrmann) was entered by Porsche Salzburg. It did not finish. The white body and spectacular white striping (which also appeared on a yellow 917 Spyder in the Interserie) makes a riveting slot car. You'll have to be very careful with this, but it is worth the effort.

The 56a sheet is for the Aurora 510 (grind off the rear fins, fill in the radiator openings on the nose). 56b is for the SlotCarInnovations 908/3. 56a also has some stuff for the Niki Lauda Chevron B19 that was done by Racing Legends. 56b has some additional Mopar engine sizes.

Four 908/3s ran at the Targa this year. Each had, on the right front fender, a pip: heart, diamond, spade, or club. Be careful with these, too (but not on this car).

I'm retired now, so buy lots...
Bob
candrhoracing.com