Anyone heard from Mr. Bugs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heard from Mr. Bugs?

I have emailed Brent a few times about placing an order for a sensorharness and haven't got a response in over 2 weeks. Any other time I have emailed him, he has responded quickly. I hope he is just on a vacation. Anybody know?

Well, according to his profile page, he visited SCI yesterday....

Maybe PM him?

David

Comment

I ordered from him over 3 weeks ago, and still have yet to receive anything. He doesn't answer e-mails very fast at all. I've sent him 3 or 4 and only got 2 responses
      Last edited by Ham Radio Racer; 03-23-2011, 04:47 PM.

Comment

i ordered from him in february, have yet to recieve anything

Comment

Brent is usually really prompt at answering emails so there must be some sort of emergency screwing things up. If you've ordered stuff, I wouldn't be too worried, you will definately get what you paid for.

Randy

Comment

All orders up to March 20 are done and shipped. I e-mailed out tracking numbers this morning.
            The paper Mill and my dad are taking up a lot of my time. I wish this working 9-5 gig would go away, I need to win a lottery!
            I'm working hard on the rest of the orders.
            Note: overseas orders shipped regular Air mail will not get a tracking number.

Brent
            Thank You
            Brent
            Visit my web site for your track timing options.

Comment

So then where's my tracking number since I ordered mine the first of feburary? Ive been really patient.

Comment

You guys are a tough lot....! The man services our hobby by making a quality product at a rediculously low price (yeah, he makes a few $$, he deserves to), give him a break if his real life and, a real job (so he can pay his mortgage, put food on the table, etc...) delay your items a few weeks!

Trust me, the wait will be worth it!

David

Comment

Tracking # sent.
                  Thank You
                  Brent

Comment

I started this thread and I did not intend on it turning into a "Mr. Bugs bashing." Sorry about that. I was simply trying to contact him. That's all. I have bought from Mr. Bugs before and was very happy with the product and the assistance after the sale. This is why I just ordered from him again.

Comment

Don't worry about it. Yes I know I can be slow and sorry for that but recently with my Dad being sick I have been even slower.
                      Thank You
                      Brent

Comment

I apologize for being impatient. I understand mr. Bugs reality. I had a business of building fly rods. I know the pressures of life. I should not have said what I said. I apologize to mr. Bugs. I just really want to get my lap timer working. Thank you for doing the service you do.

Comment

Looking for Mr. Brent Carslon

Hi:

Does anyone on SCI have any contact info. on Mr Carlson. I briefly knew him when he lived in Edmonton AB and Moved to Thunder Bay Ontario. It would be appreciated if you could pass on my contact info to him or give me his phone number.

TomC
                          [email protected]

Comment

There has been nothing posted here by Brent for a long time, the link above appears to have gone dead. I did find something on LinkedIn https://ca.linkedin.com/in/brent-carlson-1465184a
                            you might try that.
                            If you can determine his status you could post something here.

Comment

I did dig up a phone number for Brent. 807-577-4169

Comment

Working...
                              X