Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to our forum

Good day fellow friends of the slot.

We are proud to open our forum here at Slot Car Illustrated. And we are equally proud of our first two controller offerings.

Our new controller the RamJet-X is available in two versions: SCX Digital and Carrera Digital.

For SCX users, we can promise our controller will finish what it starts. And beyond that, Carrera users will also be able to escape from the stock plunger style controllers.

Our web site is still in process but you can find pricing information for both units.

And... there are other interesting items in the pipeline, but more on that as we get there.

Once again, we bid you welcome and look forward to discussing all things Digital and especially all things Digital Racing Solutions.

--
    kidvoltage and Earthbound
    AKA Monte and Mike

Great news Monte and Mike!!!

Comment

Best of luck with your venture, gentlemen!

Comment

Good luck Mike & Monte.

Comment

Chip Repair ????

I already know your skills, looking forwrd to SCX Digital chip repair.

Comment

Good luck guys!

I'll be placing my order soon.

Ahab out . . .

Comment

Best of luck on your joined venture, Mike and Monte

Comment

Good luck you guys on your new ad-venture.

Comment

Wish you guys all the best!

Comment

Monte, Mike, any update on this?
                    have you considered the option of providing also a PC interface with the start/stop light kit?

Comment

Howdy Juan.

The first set of boards have been ordered. And yes it is under consideration.

Thanks!

Comment

Juan,

Yes and yes. We're not quite to the point of releasing the Start Light product, but oh so soon...

It is capable of stand alone operation and plays nicely with the SCXD lap counter. PC interface to RMS is also available.

The electronics side of it is done (boards arrive this week!), the software is in test, and the housing should be ready before Christmas.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Earthbound View Post
                          Juan,

Yes and yes. We're not quite to the point of releasing the Start Light product, but oh so soon...

It is capable of stand alone operation and plays nicely with the SCXD lap counter. PC interface to RMS is also available.

The electronics side of it is done (boards arrive this week!), the software is in test, and the housing should be ready before Christmas.

Mike
                          Hi Mike, Hi Monte

First of all sorry I have just noticed that I wrote this in the wrong thread....

Your news are indeed very good news for all SCX-D fans

I can't wait to take one of your start/stop lights set for a race. I'm looking forward to the release day.
                          Last edited by JuanLUX; 12-04-2013, 06:32 AM.

Comment

WOW!!! Just saw this....

Monte and Mike, congratulations and best of luck in your new slot venture (adventures)!

I'm pulling for you!

David

Comment

Is carrera wireless an eventual option?

Comment

Working...
                              X