The Start/Stop Light Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monte, Mike,

If it is not too late and the HW allows you to implement it, think about providing the user the option of customizing the messages appearing on the display; for instance on another language, etc..

Comment

Juan,

I can't alter it to the extent that the user could create the own messages whenever they wanted. However, alternate language display is a good idea. If you are willing to help create/translate, I'll gladly put custom messages in any unit. I'll PM you and we can discuss it away from this thread. If we ended up with full message sets for multiple languages, I could add selection of such to the user interface.

Mike

Comment

DRS Start Light, ahora en espaņol.

With assistance from JuanLUX , our Start Light is now bilingual. While adding the Spanish language option, I built a framework to easily support more. If you want to request a specific addition, I'll need your help to determine the suitable words and phrases in the desired language.

Thank you JuanLUX!

Comment

My wish

If I had my choice, the start light would also be wireless networked into my home network so I could control it from my tablet, smartphone or other wireless device.

Just a thought to improve a great system.
          GT

Comment

Installed, working great. Looking great.

Comment

Looks like you thought of everything and turned out a product in record time.

Using SCXd, if I want to run a 100 lap race and not a timed race do I set your timer to something way too long like 60 minutes to allow SCXd end the race?
              I ask because the SCXd chrono displays fast lap, avg, & gap after the race. If you cut the power the CU doesn't know the race is over.

Remember. Brake hard. So you can say you tried to stop.

Comment

Working...
              X