No announcement yet.

RamJet-X Now Available

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i ve had mine for about 8 months now... works and feels great... i want to order a second one but i want a blue one.... the one i have is green... guess i have to call before i place my order ???

Comment

No, you can add it to your comments on and we'll be sure to get you a blue one. Glad to hear you're' enjoying your controller.

Comment

thank you kidvoltage !!!! i got mine from Hot Slots.... i am not ready yet but will be soon... who are you with ??? what comment box ??? thanks tom

Comment

Tom...

We are DIGITAL RACING SOLUTIONS. You can order direct from our site.

Comment

ahh ok... thanks again....may have to..... hot slots are out of stock and so is carrera slots !!! thanks .... they are really great controllers !!! tom

Comment

Any update on the wireless controller?

Comment

Yes, it's still in process. Probably not what you wanted to hear.

Comment

I am glad that they are in process and not cancelled. Thanks.

Comment

I know this is an old thread...sorry.

Will the corded version be upgradable to wireless once the wireless versions are available?

Comment

Yes. That's the plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewbert34 View Post
                        Will the corded version be upgradable to wireless once the wireless versions are available?
                        Yes, indeed they will.

Comment

Next question:

Until my garage is insulated, my track will be in the floor of a spare bedroom. The layout requires participants to be fairly far away from the control base. this makes wireless ideal, obviously.

All of that mess being said, I will need the cable to run under the track (between track and the floor) for a good length. The coiled version will not suffice here.

Can we use a non-coiled extension with a junction and then plug the controller into that?

Comment

Sure, if you have the right connectors.

Comment

We (DRS) could supply the controller with a straight cable instead of coiled-type as a custom order.

Comment

Originally posted by Earthbound View Post
                                We (DRS) could supply the controller with a straight cable instead of coiled-type as a custom order.
                                How long would that be?...or is it to my spec?

Comment

Working...
                                X