• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kidvoltage
    started a topic Wireless Controllers on the way

Wireless Controllers on the way

Howdy all.

I see that SCX has announced plans to have a wireless controller again. My guess is they won't come to market until at least 2015. That means we'll probably beat them to market with the wireless module for the RamJet-X.

Our goal is to make an add-on module(s) that will allow any RamJet to go wireless on the SCX system. So users that have already purchased controllers can relax comfortable in the knowledge that your current controller will soon have a wireless option.

Probably Carrera too.

I'd like to think our track record so far has been pretty good.

• kidvoltage
    replied
    You may have to wait for us to release ours. It's coming, I hear. We've been busy with other things and now it's road rally season.

Leave a comment:

• Optbob
    replied
    Carrera wireless controller

What is the best way to get a wireless digital pistol type controller for carrera? ( not oxygen)
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• kidvoltage
    replied
    Not at this time, sorry.

Leave a comment:

• elm speedway
    replied
    Any future releases for a wireless controller for scalextric arc pro system?

Leave a comment:

• kidvoltage
    replied
    We have a few projects we would like to complete this year and that's one of them.

Leave a comment:

• keechracer
    replied
    Any idea when you might do wireless Carrera Digital? ~Ron

Leave a comment:

• kidvoltage
    replied
    No, there are no plans for SCX Wireless. We are planning to release Carrera Digital Wireless.

We still offer SCX wired controllers.

Leave a comment:

• elm speedway
    replied
    Are you still bringing out the wireless controllers for the scx digital system? And if not, do you still have the controllers for scx digital?
    Last edited by elm speedway; 05-11-2017, 10:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Earthbound
    replied
    Wireless RamJet-X is not cancelled, just delayed. I can't give you a real timeline for when they will be available, but we'll miss 2016 for sure.

Leave a comment:

• rjhike
    replied
    I sure would like to have four wireless controllers as a Christmas present to myself.
    I hope that they are still being developed and not cancelled.

Leave a comment:

• Rubirosa
    replied
    Hi Guys,

any update on timing for the wireless controllers?

Thanks.

Seb

Leave a comment:

• kidvoltage
    replied
    Sometimes progress is difficult and slow. Sometimes it's just a matter of time. This could be both. Regardless we continue forth.

Leave a comment:

• JDR
    replied
    The last post was almost three months ago. Any progress on the wireless controllers? They will be digital, right?

Leave a comment:

• kidvoltage
    replied
    Howdy Ed.

Mike's trying to get the Pit Lane version of Lane Gate finished up and then we'll be back to wireless controllers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X