• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fastlap
    started a topic Available - "FastBodies"

Available - "FastBodies"

TEMPORARILY NOT AVAILABLE!!!!!!

Porsche 962 GTP
    1/64 resin kit - Fits the AFX 1.7" Mega-G and G+ chassis (all generations)

$12 Kit
    Plus $5 shipping (up to 5 bodies) to the lower 48 US
    Plus $15 shipping to UK, Australia, etc.

5 piece kit includes - Main body, 1 Rear wing, Rear Diffuser filler panel, 2-mounts
    (Unfinished resin kit. Does not include chassis)

Send orders to: [email protected]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NOW AVAILABLE!!!!!!
    (Limited Quantity)

Porsche 911 GT3
    1/64 resin kit - Fits the Jag 1.2 and TR-3 chassis (lwb)

$10 ea.
    Plus $5 shipping (up to 5 bodies) to the lower 48 US
    Plus $15 shipping to UK, Australia, etc.
    Can pay through PayPal

kit includes - Main body
    (Unfinished "natural" resin color. Does not include chassis or mounting screws)

Send orders to: [email protected]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by fastlap; 04-05-2018, 09:55 AM.

• fastlap
    replied
    Hello all;

I am temporarily shutting down the "FastBodies" operation for the 2018 summer. My wife and I are looking to relocate in the effort to downsize. I am looking to retire the beginning of 2019, and I am starting the process of packing all the hobby supplies away. I may tinker a little, but the production part of "FastBodies" will be on hiatus.

Thanks for all the support and see you soon in the fall.

Gary

Leave a comment:

• Tudo
    replied
    Hi, do you have a website? I'm interested in at least a couple different that are rtr if possible.

Leave a comment:

• NicoRosberg.
    replied
    Thanks Gary. I will have two of the BT50s for sure, and a couple of the F1s as well.

As soon as you have 'art', however preliminary, I will add it to the allowed resins list for our group, and discuss a date. So far this approval list gives people time to buy and paint, for example the Lotus is not legal to race until December, and I intend to continue with that...

(Last but one post)

Leave a comment:

• fastlap
    replied
    Originally posted by NicoRosberg. View Post
    Gary -
    Do you plan to add the 1997/98 F1 to the list of available bodies? If you remember you did one for me that was painted up as the 1997 Williams.
    In fact...YES. Thanks for asking Deane!!! I will be adding quite a few new available bodies for the up coming fall/winter HO season.

I was digging out a few "in-process" OW bodies last night and making small changes, adding plastic, etc. getting ready to come out with a few. Two of those are the two different versions of the late '90's-early '00's F1. Another was your beloved BT50. Also working on a IRL 2009 Dallara cuz I hate the new current Indy body design. Also, I'm working on a Audi R8 coupe and I finally have a finalized master of my Audi R8 LMP ready to make a mold for. So, I've quietly been a busy boy.

Gar

PS. The Jarier car is done with the exception of painting the driver/helmet. All decals are applied. Then just need to seal the decals. I have yet to mail, but the Bowman #5 car came out awesome. I will begetting his in the mail tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• NicoRosberg.
    replied
    Gary - looking forward to the Jarier car arriving

Any plans to do a body to go with the 79, perhaps the Reno from the same year?

Do you plan to add the 1997/98 F1 to the list of available bodies? If you remember you did one for me that was painted up as the 1997 Williams.

Leave a comment:

• fastlap
    replied
    New!!!! Lotus 79. See listing above in post #1.

Leave a comment:

• fastlap
    replied
    closing up shop

FastBodies is back in production!!!!

Gary
    Last edited by fastlap; 04-02-2013, 07:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• fastlap
    replied
    see above, the new FastBodies NISSAN GTP.

This body has been requested for many moons. It is finally done and ready to go!!!! Sold as an unfinished kit and will have a initial limited run up to 15 bodies.

Thanks, Gar

Leave a comment:

• fastlap
    replied
    Originally posted by ohioroyce View Post
    His initial post says it is the 1.7 chassis. My question is, where do you find the decals to replicate appearance of the cars?
    I have two sources for my decals;

Pattos Place

Indycals

typing in either of the two following names will get you a lead to their webpage. Indycals are very crisp and clear, however, they are little more pricey.

- The Skoal and Pennzoil liveries for the '84 March are primarily from Indycals.

- The CART Miller LITE Rahal car is a conglomerate of decals I have collected over the years.

Leave a comment:

• sacesta
    replied
    I'm into 1/32 but I gotta say those cars look great for HO! Nice work.
    Steve

Leave a comment:

• ohioroyce
    replied
    His initial post says it is the 1.7 chassis. My question is, where do you find the decals to replicate appearance of the cars?

Leave a comment:

• JLM Racing
    replied
    So to get one of your creations to fit, what Mega pup should I get a new 1.7 or a 1.5 chassis?...

Leave a comment:

• datac
    replied
    Oh, man. I was a huge CART fan. I might have to get a few of these.

Leave a comment:

• Crimnick
    replied
    Cool..I have two of your cars now and would like to add a couple more...

I just got back to work so it will be a few weeks anyways...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X