Trans Am Falcon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trans Am Falcon

As a few of already know I am shipping castings I made of Jim Taylor's Trans Am Falcon. The kit contains the slosh cast main body, radiator bottom, right and left driving lights a decal sheet and brief assembly instructions. I priced the kit at $35 plus shipping (~$8 for USPS Insured Priority). I have a limited number of decals set which will consequently limit the number of castings I'll do. Once the decals are gone I'll decide whether or not to continue with more castings based on demand.

If you want to order a Falcon of your own please PM me to make arrangements. I'm doing the casting in batches and I don't want to get behind.

TIA,
    Greenman62
    Last edited by greenman62; 02-27-2012, 02:43 PM.

Wow! Great Response!

I've run through the first dozen castings which are in you hands... or will soon be. I still have decals sets for another run and will start that this weekend.

Here's a shot of the car with wheel inserts added. This car is destined for the Pendle's Trans AM race in the UK. It just needs another trip to the track to tweak performance

Because of the high cost of running decal sheets (~$5.00 per set) It's likely there won't be any more of this car than what I have stock for at this time. I'm going to post shots of the finished car on Slot Forum to see if there is any interest in Europe. If there's significant demand I'll order more decals.

Greenman62

Comment

Here I am waiting for this car, and it's come and gone already. I could have sworn I said I would take at least one, heck I'm old I probably just thought I did.

Comment

Originally posted by FootScoot View Post
        Here I am waiting for this car, and it's come and gone already. I could have sworn I said I would take at least one, heck I'm old I probably just thought I did.
        Well you're in luck... I have a couple left. I'll be happy to set one aside for you if you like

Greenman62

Comment

That would be great. I PM'ed a few days ago. Just let me know where to send payment. Thanks.

Comment

How do I get one? What chassis do I need?

Comment

Originally posted by jrrc View Post
              How do I get one? What chassis do I need?
              I only have a couple left. See the top of this thread for directions. The original Falcon used a stretched Pioneer Mustang chassis. The Scalextric Mustang chassis will fit w/o mods. The car you see above uses a modified HRS 2 chassis. Hardware is really up to you.

Greenman62

Comment

Falcon

Are you still in business/ and still have the Falcon?

Comment

Working...
                X