Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olifer Chassis index (updated on 10-13-2016)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've purchased several chassis from Olifer and they handle well. My question is this: will the plethora of Carrera cars be on the list of 'To Do' cars?

Comment

Mongram Corvette Olifer chassis fit under the MRRC Corvette?

Pardon the really long shot but so pleased with my Olifer chassis Fly Porsche Can am and the Olifer chassis Avant Mirage.

Might the Olifer Monogram Corvette chassis with a bit of tweaking perhaps fit under the MRRC classic Corvette shell?

Cheers
      Dave

Originally posted by olifer.pt View Post
      Great to know that we're getting our models right!

We'll be releasing chassis for the Panoz GTR in the next weeks (if all goes according to planned) and for the LMP Roadster later down the road.

At the moment, we're selling through Shapeways at www.olifer.pt so items ordered from the USA and Canada are produced in the New York factory.

Comment

MRRC chassis

Hello Dave,

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions!
        We are currently working on chassis for several MRRC models, so you can expect one for the Corvette.

Comment

Olifer chassis for MRRC Corvette

Magic, thanks :-)

The Shapeways delivery system is amazing, by the way, was stunned at how quickly I got my Olifer chassis for the Black Arrow

Cheers
          Dave

Originally posted by olifer.pt View Post
          Hello Dave,

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions!
          We are currently working on chassis for several MRRC models, so you can expect one for the Corvette.

Comment

Working...
          X