Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monza 860 photos and preview of 290mm

Hi

Pictures of the 860 Monza .. the car does NOT come with decals.

And preview pictures of the 290MM still trying to get the hood lines correct. It should be available mid to late October.

all my very best

Chuck

Comment

Chuck-

Do you have one Ferrari left? I'd love to have one --just to get Greenman62 jealous!!!

Thanks,

Steve C.

Northern California Scale Racing Association

Comment

860 Monza

Just received mine today. The first comment that I would make is that the low key nature of the Quiet Muse operation does not denote an amateur effort. The casting is excellent and the furnished detail parts in photo-etch, casting, molding and vacuum forming are complete and of high quality. In my mind, the Monza can stand with my George Turner 300s and is superior to the MMK 450s Masers. (The MMK is a painted kit but I have an air brush so that doesn't count for me)

I intend to grind away the chassis mounts (I use a variety of incantations from ancient tomes to keep commercial chassis away) and grind extensively on the body then reinforcing the resulting fragile areas with very thin kevlar cloth set in epoxy.

Progress reported as it occurs

EM

Comment

Chuck,
          Got mine today in the mail. (Wow you ship quick!)
          Thanks for the assistance prior to sending, the kit looks great!
          Thanks also for the history of the car, that was a nice surprise.

I hope to do some work on it this weekend and I'll try to share my progress.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X