New Body DB Panhard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Body DB Panhard

After a long time, we are finally able to offer a new body. The car is a DB Panhard "Tank" that ran at LeMans in 1950, 51 and in slightly modified form, '52. The kit is a resin kit with lights front and rear, windscreen, hood strap material, gas caps, and steering wheel. It comes with French roundels but you will need to add numbers, driver and interior. The kit takes a slot classic chassis, 15" wheels, and Cooper Scalextric F1 front tires. It is a very small car!!! The later DB's were very successful in the Index of Performance.

Price is 39.95 with postage to USA 7.00 and to the rest of the world 17.00. (I recommend registered mail for Spain and Portugal and cannot be responsible for missing parcels.)

I have added some pictures and hope to have a picture of a completed car shortly. We are still working on an American car from the 50s and it should be available with any luck at the end of August.

Please let me know if you have any questions!! Payment by Paypal: [email protected]

Thanks very much!!!!

all my very best,

Charles

Completed DB

Hi
    This is the first build .. learned some things. The car really begs for front wheel drive. PM with questions, kits are available. all my very best, Chuck

Comment

Working...
    X