Ferrari 290MM, 1956 Mille Miglia, Fangio,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrari 290MM, 1956 Mille Miglia, Fangio,

Hi Everyone. My apologies for the delay. The steering wheels have arrived and so ready to ship the Ferrari 290MM, 1956, Mille Miglia, Fangio kits. I have PMed everyone who indicated interest, I think. Pictures are attached. Everything is included except for the seat/driver. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Payment via PayPal: [email protected] Price (all US dollars) of kit 44.95. Postage US, 7 dollars. Postage UK and Europe US 16.00. (For Italy, Spain and Portugal, I must use registered mail 12.00 for a total of 28.00 US for postage.)

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks very much. Chuck

PS And thanks to Martin Field and Graham Poulton for all of their fine work on this shell.

Is this still available? Thanks.

Comment

Availability 290MM

Hi I am awaiting the second run of bodies. I should have them by mid-January. Please let me know if you would like me to reserve one for you. They may sell out fast as they are going to be on a French website as well.

all my very best

chuck

Comment

Yes please. Thanks.

Comment

I am also interested, please reserve a kit for me.....

Looks like beautiful work!
          -Max

Comment

If any left I would like one please

Comment

Got the 290 looks awesome thank you!!!!

Comment

Wow, nice kit. Do you still have some available and has the price changed? I may know a racer or two who would be interested.

Comment

PS - Is this 1:32 scale?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnySlots View Post
                    PS - Is this 1:32 scale?
                    Can't speak to the current availability but I have one and it is 1/32 and very nice.

Comment

Ferrari 290 mm

Sorry to be so late getting back to you. I have one kit left. 44.95 plus postage. Please let me know if you would like it. And thanks for the compliments!!!

Comment

The original 1:1 version of this car is being auctioned at Sotheby's in NYC on December 10th. There are several preview days available if you happen to be on the upper east side around that date.

Comment

auction

Originally posted by mcseitz View Post
                          The original 1:1 version of this car is being auctioned at Sotheby's in NYC on December 10th. There are several preview days available if you happen to be on the upper east side around that date.
                          Yes, I had heard about this, but did not know where ... aw ... 26 years ago or so .. no problem .. I lived and worked in The City. A little far from Seattle, unfortunately!! Thanks for letting us know!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck*Seattle View Post
                            Sorry to be so late getting back to you. I have one kit left. 44.95 plus postage. Please let me know if you would like it. And thanks for the compliments!!!
                            i would like this kit if it is not taken
                            thanks
                            jim

Comment

Ferrari 290mm

Hi Jim,

Unfortunately, the kit is taken. However, I am going to have another 5 cast. It will take some time. They are cast in England. So I think we should look to mid-January. Trying to be realistic here. I will set one aside for you. (No obligation on your part.) Will you please email me, mid-January? [email protected] and or send me a message via the forum.

thanks very much and sorry about this.

all my very best

Chuck

Comment

Working...
                              X