Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Studio-65 a new Manufacturer and a great story.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks so very much for your posts!

Our apologies for the tardy response, this time of year can be hectic and is starting to get busy!

Retro racer 44, you are correct, the 120's chassis has its origin with the other scratch builds such as the E-Type we did and the Sprites.

For future products, we are certainly all ears when it come to suggestions. We certainly are interested in cars that were club raced in the 1950s and '60s. Please let us know if a female versus male racing driver would be a desired option as well.

John, thanks so very much for your post. We are very pleased to hear that you like your 120 and Emma was so pleased reading your encouraging words!

We really like to hear suggestions/ideas for cars that people would be interested in.

Thanks again,

(from the workshop)

John and Emma

Comment

Well... yeah! You HAVE to have a female driver for the cars too... or so says my loving wife and slot car enthusiast. I have to do things like cut out the drivers and put in female figures for my wife's cars. I tried just changing the head and telling her the racing uniforms are not form fitting so the body didn't need to be changed. It kinda worked, but I am not sure she is buying it.

PS, I looked for a female smiley in the gallery but there are none... must be an oversight.

Anyways, great job on the cars. I may try to do something like making my own scratch built, of course it won't be as nice as the ones you do, so I guess I'll have to buy one of yours too when I have the extra cash.

Comment

GT 47, thanks so much for your post!
        Okay, we will work on a female driver!

Life has been busy as of late and we are behind schedule to get the next car ready for sale.

But it is on the way.

Thanks for the great compliment regarding our cars, we really appreciate it.

We look forward to seeing your builds soon as well!

John and Emma

Comment

Oops double entry
          Last edited by Bob Chapman; 01-23-2014, 08:39 PM. Reason: double entry

Comment

Hi Emma and John, I received your parcel in the mail, yesterday as ordered.
            Quite simply put, the attention to detail is amazing.
            I am very happy with the Studio 65 offerings, and as this is my 2nd or third purchase, glad to, see the quality is consistently high.
            Thanks and all the best on your future projects
            Bob in Prince Edward

Comment

Hi Emma and John, I received your parcel in the mail, yesterday as ordered.
              Quite simply put, the attention to detail is amazing.
              I am very happy with the Studio 65 offerings, and as this is my 2nd or third purchase, glad to, see the quality is consistently high.
              Thanks and all the best on your future projects
              Bob in Prince Edward

Comment

Bob, thank you very much for your very kind words!

We're very happy to hear that you are pleased with your order!

Many thanks again for all of your support, let us know if there is anything else you need.

John and Emma

Comment

Working...
                X