• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 1/32 Lola T160 body

New 1/32 body.

Victor

Very nice!!

Comment

Ordered mine a couple of weeks ago and looking forward to it! Hope it arrives this week!

Comment

I have ordered and used many of Victor's bodies in the past and wanted to add a shout out that they are probably some of the sharpest molded and best detailed bodies that you could hope for.

TrueScale's customer service is first rate too!

Comment

Will these fit on old Riggen womp style chassis? I have several of them sitting around awaiting some sort of decent body.

Scott

Comment

I went and ordered a pair of those bodies anyway. Very nicely done but too short for the Riggen chassis.

Scott

Comment

Very nice Victor!

Comment

P
                Originally posted by svanaken View Post
                I went and ordered a pair of those bodies anyway. Very nicely done but too short for the Riggen chassis.

Scott
                It shouldn't be too hard to epoxy some 1/16 O. D. tubing to the flanges on the MRRC Sebring chassis. Don't forget to solder the eyelets to the ends so the tubes won't pierce the body. Stick the pins before the body is painted!

Yeah, I know, that's quick and dirty, but it's gonna be so light weight, nobody's gonna care!

Mad John

P. S. It's easier to paint the pin heads if they are pulled out just a little bit first.
                Last edited by mad_john; 05-21-2011, 06:55 PM. Reason: added P. S.

Comment

Working...
                X