Truescale Lola T163

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truescale Lola T163

A couple of pics of my Lola T163, using the Truescale body.

The body is 20 thou. PETG, has very good detail, and so far, has proved very resilient !!

The vintage Can/Am grid.........please excuse historic inaccuracy.

Cheers
    Chris Walker

Chris,

Can't imagine why no comments...folks must have missed this one as I did. Between the detail of that body and your painting skills, I would have difficulty believing that this is a PETG body and not moulded RTR like some others in your fleet! Wow! VERY sweet ride.

-M

P.S. Loving the CanAm grid.

Comment

Excellent work. I would have thought that it was a resin cast and not a vac-formed body. NIce details, and setting perfect on the chassis, good and low. And the grid is awesome.

-Paul

Comment

I definitely missed this one, that thing is gorgeous! Can't believe that's not a hard body, you did a really amazing job with it. Do you have any pics of the chassis?

Comment

Hi Chris,
          Let me echo what others have said,,,"Great looking car"
          And PLEASE show & tell on the build - Paint, decals, chassis, interior & exterior etc.
          As I have that body to build as well and could use a great example like yours to shoot for.

Then how about some shots of your track - it looks super.

Thanks,
          Jack

Comment

More chassis/body pics. and a write up can be found in the Scratchbuilding section under Lola T163 build........I think my initial post was made a couple of months ago.....anyway a couple of chassis shots.

Cheers
            Chris Walker

Comment

Wow, I like that... Very nice work...

Comment

Very nice car Chris. Who's decals are they? And what is the orange car 3 cars back on the left in your grid photo.

Joel

ADDED; man that is one clean chassis.

Comment

Working...
                X