Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manufacturer's Direct

Collapse

Forums Topics Posts Last Post
BOSA Tires manufacturing tires for all scales. Custom tires can be made to order. Also featuring Classic Slotcar tires to restore your old cars to better grip than new. Urethane compounds, standard are soft hi grip, other compounds can be made to order.
Topics: 6 Posts: 83
6 83
SCI Home of Brad Bowman's Slot Car Tracks and Accessories. Building quality custom Slotcar tracks since 1995
Topics: 5 Posts: 22
5 22
Brad's Tracks
Sectional Track System
Manufacturer of silk screen water slide decals. Primarily HO right now. Custom decals to order.
Topics: 50 Posts: 87
50 87
Dedicated Forum for promotion and sales for 3 D designed product from Devis3D Designs LLC.
Topics: 29 Posts: 160
29 160
MrFlippant
Closing Up Shop...Sorta
Digital Racing Solutions provides high-quality after market slot car controllers for both SCX Digital and Carrera Digital systems.
Topics: 17 Posts: 234
17 234
Miniature Racing Center build custom cars and decals.
Topics: 2 Posts: 7
Last Post: ?
2 7
McLiams
?
by McLiams
By taking advantage of the most modern technology, we aim at producing performance parts for every enthusiast.
Topics: 9 Posts: 168
9 168
This Forum is for th promotion of direct sales for the Top Slot Resin Cars in 1:32 scale. Limited to the 1:32 Pegaso and Mercedes Collection at this time.
Topics: 2 Posts: 8
Last Post: Ninco chips
2 8
edutsilva
Ninco chips
Topics: 27 Posts: 266
Last Post: b-nova
27 266
Lancelotalove
b-nova
Carlson's Slot Cars: Home of custom made lap timing sensors. Computer based timing made easy!
Topics: 97 Posts: 761
Last Post: Hello,calling Brent
97 761
Wet Coast Racer
Hello,calling Brent
"I love slot cars and have done since I was a kid. While going faster is a noble aim, a fast car isnít always the most fun, or necessarily your favourite car. To make my fun car, I wanted it to be like car chases were on TV when I was a kid Ė with a good sized American car, lots of lurid tail slides, probably doing less than 50mph but looking fast and almost out of control. So for my chase I made suspension to make the car lean through the corners and steering to make power slides more realistic."
Topics: 14 Posts: 37
14 37
GHOST TRAX Resin Slot Car Kits.
Topics: 4 Posts: 80
Last Post: Brabham bt46b
4 80
ncng
Brabham bt46b
by ncng
Welcome to Studio 65 The cars and accessories are handmade with the intention of bringing the care, attention and detail that are usually found in model railroading to the world of slot cars.
Topics: 5 Posts: 47
5 47
Manufacturer of Motor brushes for Scalextric Formula Junior cars. Also can produce other motor brushes to order, if there is demand.
Topics: 2 Posts: 5
2 5
This Forum is for the promotion of FastBodies HO Scale Racing Bodies and Resin Casting Projects in HO scale.
Topics: 5 Posts: 117
5 117
fastlap
Available - "FastBodies"
by fastlap
quiet muse is making 1:32 scale resin castings. First available a 1/32 Genie MkVIII.
Topics: 11 Posts: 97
11 97
munter
Welcome to qm bodies
by munter
Topics: 14 Posts: 191
14 191
aquakiwi
Old Yeller 2 Progress
The place to purchase your Tire razor tire machine
Topics: 58 Posts: 1,052
58 1,052
Victor Ferguson's Forum to promote and sell Truescale Products on SCI.
Topics: 23 Posts: 141
Last Post: My apologies
23 141
tim neja
My apologies
VIASUE Affordable Lap Counter Solutions
Topics: 28 Posts: 171
Last Post: Analog pit stops?
28 171
VIASUE
Analog pit stops?
by VIASUE