1/43 Scale Cars For Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/43 Scale Cars For Sale

I have several 1/43 scale clot cars for sale. Kyosho, Carrera and SCX. They are all analog. No digital cars. The ones with Red X's in the pictures have been sold.

All cars have no track time on them. They are like new.

Kyosho Dslot cars: $50 CDN each plus shipping to you location. Note that are two #3 Martini cars. One is just a spare shell with no chassis.

All other cars: $20 CDN each plus shipping to your location.

PM me with any questions you may have.

For-SCI-DSLOT-CARS.jpg

For-SCI-Cars-For-Sale.jpg

For-SCI-Cars-For-Sale-2.jpg

I just realized even though I lived more than 20 years near the Canadian border I have ever received anything but letters (and cool radio/TV stations) from there...
    What is customs like these days?
    I have a US address near the Canadian border (Windsor) so is a border hop possible?
    Last edited by DVD3500; 07-24-2019, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DVD3500 View Post
      I just realized even though I lived more than 20 years near the Canadian border I have ever received anything but letters (and cool radio/TV stations) from there...
      What is customs like these days?
      I have a US address near the Canadian border (Windsor) so is a border hop possible?
      Not sure what you mean by a border hop. Would you want the cars shipped to Canadian address and you would pick them up? I live in Alberta so I'm a long way away from your area.

Comment

Yeah it is pretty common for Canadians to go over the border and mails stuff within the US or a US citizen to go to Canada.
        I have never had somethin sent from Canada to me so not sure how tricky customs is.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
          X