Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mirror, mirror, on the wall, or in the carpet, or... WHERE IS MY MIRROR???!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirror, mirror, on the wall, or in the carpet, or... WHERE IS MY MIRROR???!!!!

Got the Carrera Porsche GTR Flying Lizard. 10 minutes later, the passenger side mirror is gone. I've been lucky so far, but this time, the mirror has vanished.

When I contact Carrera USA to obtain replacements, they keep referring me to some train store on the web that does not even mention the name Carrera on it, and Carrera does not want to sell me anything direct.

Any ideas what I can do from here? Willing to pay for my mistake, I just can't figure out who even has these parts!

The affected machine looks like this. (moderators, if this does not belong here, feel free to move, but please leave me a breadcrumb trail so I can find it!)

Sometimes Carrera cars come with extra mirrors or hood ornaments in the box. Have you checked the spare parts compartment?

Comment

Yep, checked that... this was a no-spares model. Seems like Carrera includes spares randomly.

Comment

Hot Slots which is an advertiser, has the parts that you need, here is the link (http://www.hotslots132.com/product_i...82&page=&sort=)

John

Comment

Originally posted by tacoma1 View Post
          Hot Slots which is an advertiser, has the parts that you need, here is the link (http://www.hotslots132.com/product_i...82&page=&sort=)

John
          This site is great! But the members are even better!!!

Comment

Hot Slots which is an advertiser, has the parts that you need, here is the link.
            Hey, you're good.

I was wondering if the poor guy was going to have to phone the factory in Deutschland ...

Comment

No Problem, anytime. Glad that I could help.

John

Comment

Well lookee there! Thanks for the link!

Comment

You could say that this reflects very well on the parts inventory available from ...

Comment

Order place. Thanks again.

Comment

mirrors dont need them

The train place is also called carrera-slots they have tons of parts are very friendly and cheap too

I take all lose stuff of the car when I race carrera dont attach extras use shoe goo.

Comment

Working...
                      X